Edo University Post UTME / DE Form 2020/2021 Academic Session: Edo University, Iyamho (EUI) admission screening application form for UTME and Direct Entry candidates for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. See the courses, requirements and how to obtain Edo University post UTME form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Edo University, Iyamho (EUI) various DEGREE programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- Microsoft Nigeria Recruitment for Account Technology Strategist
- Dangote Salt Art Challenge 2020 (Get Creative and Win)
- UI Learning Resources 2019/2020 Newly Undergraduate Students
- IFRC-Red Crescent Societies Recruitment for Senior Disaster Management Officer
- Sterling Bank Plc Recruitment 2020: How to Apply & Requirements
Edo University Courses.
|B.MLS. Medical Laboratory Science|
|(MB;BS) Medicine and Surgery|
|B.Sc. Business Administration|
|B.Sc. Banking and Finance|
|B.A. English Language|
|B.A. History and International Studies|
|B.Sc Mass Communication|
|B.Sc. Peace Studies and Conflict Resolution|
|B.Sc. Political Science and Public Administration|
|B.Eng. Chemical Engineering|
|B.Eng. Civil Engineering|
|B.Eng. Computer Engineering|
|B.Eng. Electrical/Electronic Engineering|
|B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering|
|B.Sc. Computer Science|
|B.Sc. Plant Biology and Biotechnology|
|B.Sc. Animal and Environmental Biology|
|B.Sc. Physics with Electronics|
|B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry|
Click here for the specific requirements for each course.
Edo University Admission General Requirements.
Admission is open to candidates who sat for the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Applicants are to complete the on-line Application Form by visiting Edo University Iyamho website at: edouniversity.edu.ng
- All applicants are required to have met Departmental minimum entry requirement of five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics at GCE O’ Level/SSCE, NECO, NABTEB or their equivalents at not more than two sittings. However, for Medicine and Surgery (MB; BS), the five credits (including Mathematics and English) must be obtained at one sitting only.
- Candidates awaiting results may also apply.
- All applicants will be required to go through Edo University Iyamho Screening Exercise.
- Interested candidates who wrote the 2020 UTME and wish to change their choice of University/Course of Study to Edo University Iyamho are required to:
- Apply for Change of Institution through JAMB
- Complete the Edo University Iyamho On-line Application Form
- Participate in the Edo University Iyamho screening exercise.
(II) DIRECT ENTRY
All Direct Entry candidates are required to buy and process the 2020 JAMB Direct Entry Form
Edo University Iyamho accepts the following for Direct Entry Admission into 200 Level:
- A minimum of Merit pass in NCE, Credit in OND/HND or at least Second Class (Lower Division) in BSc. for admission into three and four-year Degree programmes.
- Candidates with two Advanced Level passes or its equivalent in relevant subjects.
- The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB), Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) or Cambridge moderated School of Basic Studies at acceptable grade levels.
- In addition to NCE/ND/HND/BSc/IJMB/JUPEB or two Advanced Level papers specified by each Faculty or Programme, candidates must also satisfy the O’ level requirements.
- Any other qualification as approved by the University Senate.
(III) TRANSFER CANDIDATES
Candidates will be allowed to transfer from other Universities to Edo University Iyamho, provided they meet the following conditions:
- Purchase and complete the prescribed Edo University Inter-University Transfer application Form online.
- Pass interview/Screening conducted by Edo University Iyamho.
- Hold the minimum entry requirements for admission into Edo University Iyamho.
- Ensure that the transcript of their academic records are received in the Admissions Office of Edo University Iyamho.
- Have a C.G.P.A. of not less than 1.5
How to Apply Edo University Post UTME / DE Form 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Candidates are expected to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (#2,000) Application fee.
SCREENING OF CANDIDATES: All applicants are to appear for Edo University Iyamho Screening Exercise at a date and time to be communicated later.
Candidates are requested to come along with the following for the screening exercise:
- Edo University On-line application print out
- 2020 UTME result slip
- O’ Level result
- Birth certificate or affidavit
- Application payment slip print out
For Further enquires please visit our website: www.edouniversity.edu.ng or contact:
The Admission office, Edo University Iyamho, Edo State.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Phone No: 09025412171; 08064888518; 08065528915