Dominion University is a duly-licensed private faith-based University established by Victory International Church, Ibadan. It is located at Km 24, Ibadan-Lagos Expressway, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria. The historic city of seven hills, Ibadan is the heartland of Yorubaland; the largest city in sub-Saharan Africa and home to the most hospitable and humane people in Africa.
The 2020/2021 academic session commences October 2019 and Applications are hereby invited through JAMB from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following undergraduate programmes:
Dominion University Degree Courses.
FACULTY OF ARTS, SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
- B.Sc. Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
- B.Sc. Actuarial Science
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
FACULTY OF COMPUTING AND APPLIED SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Cyber Security
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Biotechnology
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Software Engineering
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
Dominion University Post UTME Eligibility.
To be eligible, candidates:
- must have participated in the 2020/2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) and have met JAMB’sminimum requirement
- must have obtained a minimum of five (5) credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings in WAEC (SSCE)/NECO (SSCE)/GCE O’LEVEL or its equivalent
- the required credit passes must include English language and other subjects relevant to course of study.
How to Apply Dominion University Post UTME Form.
For manual registration click here to download the APPLICATION FORM and start the Admission process.
For Online registration “proceed to fill the Application form“
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES:
Visit us at our Liaison Office: Rehoboth Cathedral, Oluyole Estate, Ibadan
[email protected] | +234 906-000-5217, +234 907-258-7161