Access Bank seeks highly motivated and exceptional young Africans to join Access Bank Entry Level Training Program (ELTP) on its journey to becoming Africa’s Gateway to the World. This program is for applicants passionate about changing Africa’s narrative through Technology.
Young African Graduates are interested in learning tech-forward skills to kick-start careers in the banking industry are empowered by providing them with hands-on learning opportunities in fields such as Programming, Data Science, Digital Marketing, Business Analytics, Networking or Cyber-security to develop mastery of highly sought-after tech skills.
- NACEST HND Admission Form for the 2023/2024 Academic Year
- NACEST National Diploma Part-Time Admission Form 2023/2024
- Nigerian Army College of Environmental Science and Tech Certificate Courses Admission…
- SMEDAN Credit Information Portal Login 2023 Loan Application
- United Nations Young Professionals Programme (UN YPP) 2023-2024
Access Bank Entry Level Training Program | What to Expect
Access Bank’s technology teams take on the continent’s most significant financial and data challenges for our over 40 million customers, building the platforms and partnerships that affect millions daily. Customers are at the forefront of everything we do, and ensuring customers’ concerns are addressed is vital to the success of the Bank. We are driving change to be the World’s most respected African Bank.
Access Bank seeks exceptional young Africans to join us on our journey to becoming Africa’s Gateway to the World.
To be eligible for Access Bank Entry Level Training Program (ELTP), applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Graduates with a minimum of Second-Class Lower from a fully accredited institution
- Demonstrable use of practical problem-solving skills
- I love working as part of a team.
- And other qualifications related to the applicant’s area of interest.
How to Apply for Access Bank Entry Level Training Program (ELTP)
After you have sent in your application online, the recruitment process entails the following steps:
- Step 1: Candidates that meet the Bank’s requirements are invited for a written test.
- Step 2: An open day at our head office for all successful candidates. This is an event of interactive activities where you will be given further insight into what we do at Access Bank.
- Step 3: A psychometric test, essay writing exercise, and panel interview.
- Step 4: Final interview with the Head of Human resources.
- Step 5: Training school offer letters sent to successful candidates
Application Deadline: July 29, 2023