The Confederation of African Football Celebrates Ighalo at 31: Nigeria Football Federation, Manchester United, and several football fans sent birthday wishes to former Super Eagles striker, Odion Ighalo, who celebrated his 31st birthday on 16th June.
Ighalo, the top scorer at the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations in Egypt, was hailed by CAF as one of the best players of the AFCON 2019.
“The Nigerian striker (Ighalo) was one of the best performing players in the 2019 AFCON. Team of the Tournament. Golden Boot with five goals. Bronze medal,” CAF tweeted.
The NFF also tweeted, “Happy birthday to 2019 AFCON top scorer, @ighalojude. Keep soaring, keep shining, and have a good one.”
Manchester United posted a tweet to celebrate the first Nigerian to star for the Red Devils.
“Happy birthday to you, @ighalojude. He loves nothing more than being at Manchester United.”
Fans of the former Watford star also sent their wishes to the striker.
Abidemi Adetunmbi wrote, “Happy birthday senior player, I wish you long life and good health, and most of all bang in the goals for Manchester United #Ighalo.”
Femi Agbeluyi wrote, May the Good God bless your New Age. May you never make a mistake in your career.”
- Lionel Messi Score in Barcelona 2-0 Win Against Leganes
- registration.nalda.ng – Register for NALDA Recruitment 2020
- Wellspring University School Fees 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Wellspring University Postgraduate Form 2020/2021 Academic Session
- FG Gives Conditions For the Reopening of Schools
- JAMB Smart Numbers: List of JAMB Phone Numbers Nationwide