NYIF Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Names Of Successful Applicants: Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) for prospective nyif shortlisted candidates 2021 beneficiaries has commenced and here are the complete Nigeria youth investment shortlisted candidates (NYIF) portal guide 2021.
According to the NYIF website registration has ended and candidates who successfully registered for the 2021 NYIF grant can now check their names for the Nigerian youth investment fund online training exercise through www.nyif.nmfb.com.ng/.
We advise you to go through every detail here to because this has helped a great number of our subscribers( about 80%) in ensuring they successfully check their names through the right link or portal.
We assure you that after this post you won’t have to worry about Nigerian youth investment fund frequently asked questions like;
- How do I check my name for NYIF beneficiaries?
- What is the NYIF portal for shortlisted candidates?
- Has NYIF registration ended for 2021?
- When will NYIF shortlist 2021 applicants?
- How much is the NYIF registration fee?
We’re going to quickly show you how to check NYIF Shortlist PDF 2021 via the 36 state of Nigeria below.
List of Shortlisted Candidates for NYIF Loan Application Programme
|Abia State||VIEW LIST|
|Adamawa State||VIEW LIST|
|Akwa Ibom State||VIEW LIST|
|Anambra State||VIEW LIST|
|Bauchi State||VIEW LIST|
|Bayelsa State||VIEW LIST|
|Benue State||VIEW LIST|
|Borno State||VIEW LIST|
|Cross River||VIEW LIST|
|Delta State||VIEW LIST|
|Ebonyi State||VIEW LIST|
|Edo State||VIEW LIST|
|Ekiti State||VIEW LIST|
|Enugu State||VIEW LIST|
|FCT (Abuja)||VIEW LIST|
|Gombe State||VIEW LIST|
|Imo State||VIEW LIST|
|Jigawa State||VIEW LIST|
|Kaduna State||VIEW LIST|
|Kano State||VIEW LIST|
|Katsina State||VIEW LIST|
|Kebbi State||VIEW LIST|
|Kogi State||VIEW LIST|
|Kwara State||VIEW LIST|
|Lagos State||VIEW LIST|
|Minna State||VIEW LIST|
|Nassarawa State||VIEW LIST|
|Niger State||VIEW LIST|
|Ogun State||VIEW LIST|
|Ondo State||VIEW LIST|
|Osun State||VIEW LIST|
|Oyo State||VIEW LIST|
|Plateau State||VIEW LIST|
|Rivers State||VIEW LIST|
|Sokoto State||VIEW LIST|
|Taraba State||VIEW LIST|
|Yobe State||VIEW LIST|
|Zamfara State||VIEW LIST|
How to Check NYIF Shortlisted Candidates PDF
Go to NYIF Portal via nyif.nmfb.com.ng/app. Next is to “Validates your BVN”. Afterward “Create your Password” then once you’ve done doing that “Verify your Email account” by clicking on the activation link sent to your Email. There after Login to NYIF Loan Portal to continue your application.
NYIF Disbursement Date, Centres & Requirements
The Pre-qualified candidates are required to report in batches to the venues assigned to their respective geo-political zones on dates indicated below.
- National Youth Development Centre (North East) –
- Biu – Bi Road,
- Gombe and
- Borno States
- National Youth Development Centre (North West) –
- Takai – Sumaila,
- Kano State
- National Youth Development Centre (North Central) –
- Jos – Plateau State
- National Youth Development Centre (South East) –
- Awka North,
- Anambra State
- National Youth Development Centre (South West) –
- Osun State
- National Youth Development Centre (South South) –
- Ikom – Obudura,
- Cross River State
- To qualify for these application exercise, you must have received an SMS from NIRSAR MicroFinance Bank (NMFB) or you’ve checked your BVN at nyif-nmfb-com-ng-app.
- Potential beneficiaries are expected to have a fundable business idea.
- Registered business
- Must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Applicants must come along with valid identification e.g. International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card or Drivers License.
- Your login details (Username & Password) which was used for registering into the portal as this credentials will be used to log in to the NYIF loan portal.
NYIF Loan: FG Releases Important Update For Shortlisted Applicants.
The entrepreneurship training for shortlisted applicants for the Nationa Youth Investment Fund, NYIF will commence on Monday, March 22, 2021.
The Federal Government announced this on Sunday, March 21 through the official twitter handle of the Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development (FMYSD) on Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF), Mediangr.com.ng reports.
All citizens that applied for the loan are advised to regularly check their emails supplied during the registration process as qualified applicants will get notified via email.
The training according to NYIF will be in batches starting from on Monday (tomorrow).
The announcement reads: “Entrepreneurship training for shortlisted applicants for the #NYIF will commence on Monday, March 22, 2021. Applicants that qualify will be informed in batches. Please all applicants are encouraged to check their emails regularly.”
See the announcement below:
Entrepreneurship training for shortlisted applicants for the #NYIF will commence on Monday March 22, 2021. Applicants that qualify will be informed in batches. Please all applicants are encouraged to check their emails regularly.
— Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) (@FMYSD_NYIF) March 21, 2021
Meanwhile, Npower, President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration’s social investment scheme, has revealed that N-EXIT loan disbursement will commence soon.
How Do I Retrieve Forgotten NYIF Password
I woke up to an email this morning from a subscriber who according to her forgot her password and wanted to get it back. This has warranted me to answer the question openly so many of you would also benefit from it s it relates to the NYIF government grant 2020.
To retrieve a forgotten NYIF login password, follow the following steps below;
- Click on the NYIF login portal
- When you are in, look down and you’ll see an option for forgotten password.
- Click on it and then you’ll be sent a nyif password reset link to your email address.
- Log in to your email and click on the nyif login reset link.
- An option will be given for you to enter your new password twice and that’s all.
Note: Make sure to use a password you easily remember and also write it somewhere maybe in a diary.
Do you think this NYIF Shortlisted Candidates post can be helpful to somebody else? Then, why not share it on Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp or Email it to friends. Using the buttons below for the activity.
However, Do you have any question, Please, Feel Free to let us know at the comment box.