Npower July Stipend 2020 Latest News – Read Today’s Update Here: Today we’re going to give you Npower June and July 2020 stipend News. You’ll See Today’s 10 latest Updates Here and how Npower.gov.ng can be used to get all trending n-power Nigeria updates.
Beneficiaries of the Federal Government’s N-Power scheme are calling on Sadiya Umar Farouq, the Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development of Nigeria to pay their June and July stipends, Mediangr reports.
Exited Batch A and B beneficiaries last received their monthly stipend of N30,000 in June, MEDIANGR gathered.
Batch A and B will start receiving June Stipends in no distant time. The Federal Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development has approved June stipend
While speaking with DW News Channel, Sadiya blamed GIFMIS as a slow but effective platform for huge credit transactions like the N-power scheme
This will be the last stipend for Batch A volunteers as they exit the programme, the Federal government is transitioning volunteers into a new level of partnership, whose details are not clear as we speak.
Batch B will be eliminated same way by July ending, giving way for Batch C entrance.
READ ALSO: Nigerian Army 80RRI Recruitment Form
Searches related to npower july stipend 2020.
- npower july stipend 2020
- npower stipends payment
- npower stipend news
- npower june/july stipend 2020
- npower stipend news today
- when will npower pay july 2020 stipend
- npower news on july stipend 2020
- npower stipend for the month of july
Npower A and B Stipend News Today.
The Interview with Sadiya Umar Farook regarding the Npower Batch A & B beneficiaries are as follows:
The payment of backlogs and June stipends to Npower beneficiaries will commence this week.
Npower Batch A has already been exited from the scheme since June 30th and Batch B will follow them on July 31st, 2020.
The Hon Minister did not talk about transition and exit packages for both batches, but she says they are negotiating with CBN to put us in some plans.
The Hon Minister also did not talk about Batch B devices
Regarding batch C enrollment exercise she said the portal will be close next week but no specific date and time yet.
The minister also said they maybe enroll into the program by the end of this year.
4 Things Minister Sadiya Farouq Umar Said In Her Weekly Updates As Npower Beneficiaries Await Stipend Payment
The Honourable Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management, and Social Development in Nigeria, Sadiya Umar Farouq has given a summary of her activities in the last one week.
Below are 4 major things MEDIANGR.COM.NG observed the Minister said in the updates released on her Twitter account.
1. On Friday, Aug 7, 2020, I held an interactive session with members of the Nigerian Union of Journalists. I thanked them for being worthy partners in the work we do. I also reminded them about the critical role of the media in disseminating accurate information.
2. On Thursday, Aug 6, 2020, we bid farewell to Mr. Jalal Arabi immediate past Permanent Secretary
@FMHDSD as he retires after decades of impeccable service to the Federal Government. Mr. Arabi, our 3rd PS in under one year was a committed team player and stabilizing factor. He will be missed.
3. On Wednesday, Aug 5, 2020, I attended the virtual Federal Executive Council (FEC) meeting which was presided over by His Excellency, President Muhammadu Buhari. Urgent matters of state were deliberated upon with key decisions taken.
4. She also reiterated the flood warning issued by the National Emergency Management Authority (NEMA). She noted that based on the Seasonal Rainfall Prediction (SRP) & Annual Flood Outlook (AFO) released by the Nigeria Hydrological Services Agency in June, NEMA has warned of imminent flood in 102 LGAs across 28 states during this year’s rainy season putting over 500 communities at risk. NEMA has sent out early warning signals to help us prepare for and mitigate the effect of flooding. The Frontline States and LGAs are advised to sensitize vulnerable communities in preparation for safe evacuation in the event of flooding.
It was however observed by this online medium that many of those who took to the comment section after the highlights given by the Minister were disappointed she didn’t say anything about the outstanding payment for N-Power beneficiaries.
Be kind to share this update.