Nigerian Navy Resumes NNBTS Batch 32 Recruitment Exercise: Successful candidates of Batch B of Nigerian Navy 2020 Recruitment Interview held in April 2021 are to report for training at Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Onne, Port Harcourt on Saturday 8 January 2022.
Nigerian Navy Resumes NNBTS Batch 32 Recruitment: Candidates are to come along with the following:
- a. NIN print-out slip.
- b. Negative COVID-19 test result carried out not later than 48 hours to the
date of reporting.
- c. COVID-19 vaccination card.
- d. Original and photocopies of credentials.
- e. BVN print out.
- f. Two (2) navy blue PT shorts.
- g. Two (2) white round neck vests.
- h. One pair of white canvas.
- i. One pair of brown canvas.
- j. Two pairs of black trousers.
- k. Two (2) white long sleeve shirts.
- l. Two (2) black ties.
- m. One pair of black shoes.
- n. Three (3) pairs of white long socks.
- o. One pair of national dress.
- p. One set of cutleries.
NOTE: Any candidate who fails to report 5 days after Saturday 8 January 2022 will not be accepted for training.
Salary Structures in Nigeria.
- Federal Civil Service Salary Structure
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022
- How To Apply Nigeria Customs Recruitment
- NDA Application Form – 74th Regular Course Admission
- UNICAL Post Doctoral Diploma in Education Admission Form
- Nigeria Immigration Salary Structure – Current Payscale
- Nigeria Custom Service Salary Structure & How Much NCS Pays
- Nigerian Navy Salary Structure – See Current Navy Payscale
- NSCDC Salary Structure & Ranks – See Civil Defence Monthly Salary
- EFCC Salary Structure – Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Salary
- NPF Salary Structure – New Nigeria Police Salary Payscale
- INEC Salary Structure For All Grade Levels [Current Salary Scale]
- NDIC Salary Structure & How They Pay Their Workers
- Npower Salary Structure – See Current Npower Monthly Stipend
- Search for Common Ground Salaries in Nigeria – SFCG Salary Structure