Yobe State University Pre-Degree Admission Form 2021/2022: The School of Pre-Degree Studies, Yobe State University (YSU), is now selling application forms for admission into its pre-degree programme for the 2021/2022 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for YSU pre-degree form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the one-year Pre-degree, Art & Science Programme of the Yobe State University (YSU) for the 2021/2022 Academic Session, starting from Monday 23rd August, 2021.
- JASIRI Talent Investor Program 2021 for Aspiring Entrepreneurs
- East-West Center Asia Pacific Leadership Program 2022 (Scholarship available)
- Africa Matters Ambassadors Program (AMAP) 2022 for Young African Leaders
- AUC/UNDP African Young Women Leaders Fellowship 2021/2022 (Funded)
- FCT Scholarship Application Forms for 2020/2021 Award Session
- Investing In Equality Scholarship to Attend One Young World Summit 2022
- NERC Electricity Essay Challenge 2021 for Secondary School Students
- Hong Kong PhD Fellowship Scheme 2022/2023 (Fully-funded)
- 10 Tips to Earn Money from Blogging in Nigeria Legitimately
YSU Pre-Degree Admission Requirements
Candidate for admission into Pre-Degree Programme must possess a minimum of three (3) O’level credit passes in WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/NBAIS in relevant subjects as primary pre-requisite for admission.
How to Apply for YSU Pre-Degree Form
- Visit www.ysu.edu.ng/predegree
- Click on create account
- Generate RRR code and pay the sum ofN2,500.00 using any e-payment channel or any Bank Branch,
- Login using your phone number and the generated RRR code to proceed with the application.
- Provide required information and Print Acknowledgment slip.
If you have inquiry or difficulty call 07030615772