YABATECH Admission List 2020/2021 | ND & Degree Full-Time: The management of the Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) has released the list of candidates offered admission into its National Diploma (ND) and Degree (affiliated to University of Nigeria, Nsukka – UNN) full-time programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
This is to inform all the prospective ND and Degree full-time students of the Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) that the authorities of the polytechnic have released the 2020/2021 admission list.
YABATECH admission list has been successfully uploaded online.
All the candidates that participated in the YABATECH 2020/2021 post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status by following the steps outlined below.
- NDA Application Form 2021/2022 – 73rd Regular Course Admission
- Japanese Government (MEXT) Scholarship 2021/2022 for Undergraduate Study (Fully-Funded)
- NNPC/NAOC/OANDO JV Tertiary Scholarship Scheme 2021
- Sydney Speaks Master’s Scholarship Award for Study in Australia
- The Ian Parry Scholarship in Photojournalism 2021/2022
- University of Essex Masters Scholarships for Africans in UK 2021/2022
- NDDC 2021 Foreign Postgraduate Scholarship – scholarship.nddc.gov.ng
- JAMB Registration Form 2021 UTME/DE Fees, Guidelines and Schedule
- King’s College London School of Global Affairs Postgraduate Scholarships 2021/2022
- British Council Arts and Social Media Intern Recruitment for Fresh Graduates
- United Nations University (UNU-WIDER) Visiting PhD Fellowship 2021
How to Check YABATECH Admission List
Currently, YABATECH prospective ND and Degree students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your YABTECH admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the YABATECH ND and Degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress, and regularly check the JAMB site for their admission status.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the polytechnic website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the poly website.
- Go to YABATECH part-time admission status checking portal at http://portal.yabatech.edu.ng/portal/home/signinapplicant.
- Enter you JAMB Registration number and Surname in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Sign In to Portal’ button to access your admission status.
Successfully admitted are to proceed to payment of acceptance fee payment, Finger Print capture & Document Upload for e-Screening after accepting their admission on JAMB CAPS.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the YABATECH ND and Degree Full-Time programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session