UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Application Form 2020/2021: University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale. UNIPORT post UTME form is now available for purchase online. See how to apply below.
This is to inform all the First choice candidates who scored 180 and above in the 2020 JAMB UTME that they are invited to the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) 2020/2021 Post UTME Screening Exercise.
ONLINE REGISTRATION: Monday, 27th July, 2020 – Friday, 28th August, 2020.
- Npower Updates On Assessment Schedule/Test For Npower Batch C
- Npower Past Questions & Answers 2020/2021 – Download PDF
- npower.fmhds.gov.ng Npower Portal Login 2020 & How to Register
- npower.fmhds.gov.ng Signup- Npower Batch C Registration Portal [LOGIN]
- How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Pick Up
- We Can’t Afford N300bn Npower Beneficiaries Demands – Minister
- CBN New Intervention Schemes for Non-interest Financial Institutions
How to Apply UNIPORT Post UTME Form 2020/2021.
- Eligible candidates are to input UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details.
- Print out Payment Slip
- Proceed to any of the following Banks with Remita platform (ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make payment of N2,000.00 only.
- Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed back online and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip, from Monday, 3rd August, 2020.
- Complete the Form online as requested. Candidates who are awaiting their O’Level Result(s) should so indicate.
- Click on the “submit button” and print Registration Slip for the Screening Exercise.
Further details and schedule of the Screening Exercise will be announced in due course. Candidates should, therefore, check the University website from time to time.
CANDIDATES WHO FAIL TO REGISTER WITHIN THE REGISTRATION PERIOD WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
- Inconsistency in name or picture on Registration Slip is not acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME Results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates MUST be sixteen (16) years of age or above by October 2020, to be eligible for the exercise.
- Mobile Phones, iPad, iPod, Walkman and similar gadgets or any extraneous materials will not be allowed into the Screening Venue and its environs.
- Candidates must apply within the Registration Period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled at MID-NIGHT ON FRIDAY, 28TH AUGUST, 2020.
- Registration is online, therefore, candidates are not expected to be present physically on the University Campus, but advised to register from any location.
- Candidates who chose the University as second choice and wish to be considered for admission can apply for the Screening Exercise ONLY when they have made a change to the University of Port Harcourt as their First Choice. Such change must be made latest Friday, 21st August, 2020.
- Candidates must ensure that their O’Level results are uploaded to JAMB website as soon possible as those who do not, will not be considered for admission.
- Candidates must ensure that they register with their own valid personal telephone (GSM) numbers and email addresses.
- When the Screening Exercise is scheduled Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues as scheduled or risk disqualification.
- PARENTS AND GUARDIANS, AS WELL AS UNINVITED SECURITY AGENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INTO THE CAMPUS ON THE DAYS OF THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
For Technical Support Services during registration, send an email to: email@example.com
For further enquiries, please call any of the following numbers: 08123241152, 08116188834, 08116188840