UNIABUJA Sustainable Development Centre Admission Form 2021/2022: University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Sustainable Development Centre postgraduate programmes admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The management of the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) has commenced the sale of application forms for admission into its Sustainable Development Centre postgraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The Sustainable Development Centre at the University of Abuja is a multi-disciplinary centre that accepts students from a variety of academic backgrounds, including Natural Science, Health Sciences, Social Sciences, Management Sciences, Law, and Arts, among others. This is due to the fact that Sustainable Development Practice Study is an interdisciplinary programme that includes science, technology, arts, economics, history, management, geography, health sciences, sociology, and public administration, among other things.
The programme will draw students who are experienced, engaged, and entrepreneurial from Abuja and other parts of Nigeria, Africa, and around the world. Its rigorous curriculum provides fundamental scientific knowledge, problem-solving, design, and management skills, analytical and decision-making tools, and integrative perspectives. The program’s foundational core curriculum is supplemented by individually tailored specialisation, which draws on the unparalleled breadth and depth of one of Nigeria’s top public universities, the University of Abuja.
The emphasis at the Centre is on practise, with hands-on, experiential learning woven throughout the programme. It emphasises peer learning and is enriched by a student body that is diverse in terms of education, profession, and culture. Students come from a variety of disciplines, including the sciences and humanities.
RELATED POST: UNIABUJA Master’s in Diabetes Education Form 2022
UNIABUJA Sustainable Development Centre Courses
Academic Master’s Degree Programmes (full-time only)
- MSc Degree in Sustainable Development Studies
- MSc Degree in Climate and Society Studies
- MSc Degree in Peace and Conflict Studies
- MSc Degree in Migration Studies
Professional Master’s Degree Programmes (full-time and part-time)
- Master’s Degree in Sustainable Development Studies
- Master’s Degree in Climate and Society Studies
- Master’s Degree in Peace and Conflict Studies
- Master’s Degree in Migration Studies
Postgraduate Diploma Programmes (full-time and part-time)
- PGD Sustainable Development Studies
- PGD Climate and Society Studies
- PGD Peace and Conflict Studies
- PGD Migration Studies
UNIABUJA Sustainable Development Centre Admission Requirements
Applicants seeking admission into the programmes must possess the following:
- Five O’Level credits including English Language and Mathematics at the ‘O’ Level, in not more than two sittings.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with Second Class Honours Lower division, except for postgraduate diploma programmes where candidates may be admitted with a minimum of Third Class Degree or Lower Credit, Higher National Diploma or its equivalent from a recognised university
- NYSC discharge certificate or exemption letter
UNIABUJA Sustainable Development Centre Courses Duration
Master’s Degree Programmes:
- Full-time: a minimum of four semesters and a maximum of six semesters
- Part-time: A minimum of six semesters and a maximum of eight semesters.
Postgraduate Diploma Programmes:
- Full-time Diploma: Minimum of two semesters and a maximum of four semesters.
- Part-time Diploma: Minimum of four semesters and maximum of six semesters
(Field trip outside Nigeria is a mandatory requirement for all the courses)
How to Apply for UNIABUJA Sustainable Development Centre Admission Form
Prospective candidates are requested to process their admission through www.portal.uniabuja.edu.ng
On the portal Home page, Click on New Application? Click here to apply
Follow the online instructions to complete your application.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: Sept. 2022
For further enquiries, visit our office at Area 3, Garki, Abuja, email email@example.com or phone 07082336117