UNIABUJA Master’s in Diabetes Education Form 2022: University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Master’s programme in Diabetes education admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Master’s programme in Diabetes Education, in the Department of Medicine, Faculty of Clinical Sciences for the 2021/2022 Academic session.
The aim of the programme is to enhance the knowledge and skills of healthcare professionals to provide best practices, effective care and self-management education for people with diabetes and their families.
Entry Requirements, Eligibility Criteria & Duration
- Those eligible for the programme include nurses, dieticians, pharmacists, physicians, and clinical psychologists.
- Candidates who have the passion to be involved in the education, care and management of people living with diabetes in the community.
Applicants seeking admission Into the MSc Diabetes Education must fulfil the following entry requirements:
- Possession of Five (5) ‘Level credit passes in relevant subjects, including Mathematics and English language
- First degree in a health-related course from a recognised institution
- All candidates who have professional bodies must be registered with them
DURATION: The professional MSc in Diabetes, Education programme is structured to last for three (3) semesters.
How to Apply for UNIABUJA Master’s Programme in Diabetes Education Admission Form
Prospective candidates are requested to apply as follows:
- Visit https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng
- Click on “Click here to apply”
- On the left pane, click on Available Portals
- Select Postgraduate
- Follow the instructions to complete the application
APPLICATION FEE: A non-refundable application fee of N30,000.00 (Thirty Thousand Naira) only should be paid to the University of Abuja on the application portal