University of Abuja, UNIABUJA Business School certificate programmes admission form for the 2019/2020 academic session is out.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Business School Master In Business Administration (MBA) and Executive Master In Business Administration programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Before you proceed, check out these opportunities:
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Lafarge Africa Plc National Essay Competition 2020 | Over N3 Million in Cash Prizes
- HackXploit Competition 2020 for Young Nigerian Hackers | N1.75 Million in Prizes
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- MTN mPulse Hackathon 2020 | N1m in Funding Support
- Ibhawoh Foundation Essay Competition 2020 for Undergraduate Students
- UNILAG Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form & How to Apply
- Access Bank Graduate Green Internship Program 2021
- Access Bank Accelerator Internship Program 2021
- Ogun State Government (OGUNINVEST) Recruitment 2020
- Nigerian Drone Business Competition 2021 for Nigerian Entrepreneurs
- NNPC/Chevron JV National University Scholarship 2020
- Agbami Undergraduate Scholarship Campaign 2020
- World Bank #Blog4Dev Competition 2021 for Africans
- How to Access 10 Million Naira Collateral-free CBN AGSMEIS Loan
UNIABUJA Business School Certificate Programmes
The following programmes are available during the 2019/2020 academic session:
|Certificate In Agribusiness Management|
|Certificate In Civil Defence Studies|
|Certificate In Economics|
|Certificate In Entrepreneurship And Cooperative Management|
|Certificate In Estate Management|
|Certificate In Forensic Accounting|
|Certificate In Forensic Analysis|
|Certificate In Forensic Auditing|
|Certificate In Information Technology (it) And Internet Of Things (iot) Management|
|Certificate In Leadership Studies|
|Certificate In Management Of Contemporary Issues And Legal Risk|
|Certificate In Media Risk Management|
|Certificate In Migration Studies|
|Certificate In Supply Chain, Logistics And Procurement Management|
|Certificate In Tax Planning And Management|
How to Apply for UNIABUJA Business School Certificate Programme Form
Cost of Application Form: N15,000.
How to Apply:
- Visit https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng
- Click on “Click here to apply.“
- On the left pane, click on the Business School Certificate Programme.
- Enter the requested details (surname, first name, other name, email and phone number) and click Next
- On the payment preview page, click on Generate RRR.
- Click make payment, and you will be redirected to remita platform, enter your card details (Master Card or Visa Card)
- After a successful payment, you will be redirected back to the portal and application number generated, and you will be logout out.
- Click on “Main Login“, enter the generated application number and surname as the password to continue the application process.
Deadline: 31st December 2020