UBTH Institute of Health Technology Admission Form 2022/2023: University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH) is now selling applications forms for admission into its Institute of Health Technology (IHT) programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the available courses, requirements and how to obtain UBTH IHT admission form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH) Institute of Health Technology (IHT), Benin City, programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
READ ALSO: KWCON Basic & General Nursing Admission Form 2022/2023
Table of Contents
UBTH Institute of Health Technology Admission Form 2022/2023.
The UBTH Institute of Health Technology (HIT) has vacancies in the following Programmes:
- Public Health Nursing Officers Course (HND); Duration, 2 years
- Environmental Health Technology (WAHEB) Courses; Duration, 2 years ND, 2 years HND
- Paramedic Technology; Duration, 2 years
- Anaesthetic Technicians Course: Duration, 3 years
- Plaster Technicians Course: Duration, 3 years
- Dental Surgery Technicians Course: Duration, 3 years
- Occupational Therapy Technicians Course: Duration, 3 years
- Dispensing Optics Technicians Course: Duration; 3 years
- Biomedical engineering Technology course: Duration; 2 years
UBTH Institute of Health Technology Admission Entry Qualifications
- All applicants should possess a minimum of five (5) credit passes in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/NECO/GCE O’L subjects, which should include English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology.
- For Programme 1
Candidates are expected to possess at least one of the following requirements:
- Bachelor of Nursing Science (BNSc)
- Registered Midwife (RM) Certificate
- Registered Nurse (RN) Certificate
- Any Post Basic Nursing Certificate
Candidates with Bachelor of Nursing Science (BNSc) would start at HNDII, while those with RN/RM will start at HND 1.
- For HND in Programmes 2 and 3
Health Science is acceptable in place of Biology. Candidates are expected to have obtained ND in their respective fields from any reputable institution.
- For Programme 9, admission is through the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
How to Apply for UBTH Institute of Health Technology Admission Form
- Pay a non-refundable fee of Ten thousand naira (N10,000.00) only at any of the UBTH Revenue Centre into the account: Training School, Institute of Health Technology.
- Collect the application form from the Admission Office of the Institute.
- Complete the application form and attach the evidence of payment and other relevant documents as indicated in the application form.
Date: Saturday, 20th August, 2022
Venue: Institute of Health Technology, UBTH. Benin City.
Note: Candidates should come with their credentials and application slips
For further enquiries, please Call: 08062611258, 08039734597. Visit: www.ubth.org