Shanghai Government Scholarships 2022/2023 At Donghua University : DHU has been appointed to accept international students with Shanghai Government Scholarship from 2006. Each year, DHU accepts about 40 Shanghai Government Scholarship students from all over the world to pursue undergraduate (bachelor’s) or postgraduate (master’s or doctoral) degrees.
Fully funded for international students, Shanghai Government Scholarships at Donghua University makes available the opportunity to help students achieve their potentials and it is targeted especially at those who might be struggle financially get a higher education. Interested and eligible students are invited to apply in the 2022/2023 application phase of the scholarship.
Table of Contents
Shanghai Government Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship program and available in applicable program in Chinese-taught Bachelor’s Programs (except B.A. in Chinese Language), Master’s degree programs except International Business (MIB) and Doctoral degree programs.
1. Applicable Programs:
(1) Chinese-taught Bachelor’s Programs (except B.A. in Chinese Language)
(2) Master’s degree programs except International Business (MIB) and Journalism & Communication (MJC)
(3) Doctoral degree programs
2. Scholarship Coverage:
——Full Scholarship (Type A):
(1) a waiver of tuition fee
(2) free on-campus dormitory accommodation
(3) monthly stipend (bachelor’s programs: 2500; master’s programs: CNY 3000; doctoral programs: CNY3500)
(4) Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme for International Students in China
——Partial Scholarship (Type B):
(1) a waiver of tuition fee
(2) Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme for International Students in China
3. Schooling & Duration:
(1) Bachelor’s degree programs: 4 years (might be extended for 1-year Chinese language study).
(2) Master’s degree programs: 2.5-3 years (might be extended for 1-year Chinese language study)
(3) Doctoral degree programs: 4 years (might be extended for 1-year Chinese language study)
The actual scholarship duration is subject to the information on Admission Notice, which cannot be extended in general.
4. Shanghai Government Scholarships 2022 Applicant Eligibility：
(1) Be a non-Chinese citizen in good health.
(2) Be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for doctoral programs.
(3) Be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for master’s programs.
(4) Be a high school graduate under the age of 25 when apply for bachelor’s programs
(5) Be excellent in academic and extra-curricular performance and yet not be rewarded any other scholarships offered by government, institutes or organizations in China.
5. Application Deadline: March. 31 (fall intake only)
How to apply Shanghai Government Scholarships 2022.
apply directly to DHU:
(1) Check first if DHU offers the academic program you plan to learn as well as whether it is covered by SGS scholarships or not.
(2) Before apply to DHU, one can complete SGS online application at http://study.edu.sh.gov.cn/en/ in order to save your information in the scholarships application database.
(3) Then, complete the following steps to accomplish your application to DHU: 1). Fill DHU’s online application and upload the complete application materials required at https://admissions.dhu.edu.cn/, and 2). Pay the application fee.