NSF Summit Student Program 2022: Applications are open for the National Science Foundation (NSF) Summit Student Program 2022. Every year, Trusted CI organizes and hosts the NSF Cybersecurity Summit to bring together leaders in NSF cybersecurity and cyberinfrastructure. To support workforce development, the Summit organizers invite several students to attend the Summit at no cost every year.
The 2022 National Science Foundation (NSF) Cybersecurity Summit brings together leaders in NSF cyberinfrastructure and cybersecurity to continue building a trusting, collaborative community, and addressing that community’s core cybersecurity challenges.
- Up to fifteen successful student applicants will receive invitations to attend the Summit at no cost.
- Both undergraduate and graduate students may apply, no specific major or course of study is required, as long as the student is interested in learning and applying cybersecurity innovations to scientific endeavors.
- Students may either self-nominate or be nominated by a mentor or teacher.
- Landmark University Job Recruitment 2022 & How to Apply
- Standard Bank Youth Development and Employment Programmes 2022
- Multichoice Talent Factory Film Academy 2022 & How to Apply
- DAAD Scholarships – Graduation Grants For International Students 2022
- Canadian Government Entrance Scholarship For International Students 2022
- Simmons University Kotzen Scholarship For International Students 2022
- Tesla Internship Program 2022 | Fully Funded
How to Apply for NSF Summit Student Program 2022
The deadline for applications is August 1, 2022, with notification of acceptance to be sent by August 10, 2022.
The most successful applicants will…
- Be prepared to actively engage and participate with the programming.
- Make it known that they are interested in complex cybersecurity needs around and new, efficient, effective ways to protect information assets while supporting science, even if they are new to the subject matter – let the program committee know why you are interested in this subject matter; and
- Relay at least 1-3 personal goals they would strive to meet while at the summit.
Highlighting these interests in the application will allow the review committee to understand why the student feels he or she will be best suited to attend the conference.
Deadline: August 1, 2022