African Plant Nutrition Scholar Award for Graduate Students: The African Plant Nutrition Institute (APNI) is pleased to announce the 2021 African Plant Nutrition Scholar Award program for graduate students in the field of plant nutrition and management of crop nutrients.
The Scholar Award program in African plant nutrition will offer ten (10) awards of $2,000 USD to graduate students in the field of soil science, agronomy and horticultural or tree crop science with a focus on plant nutrition.
The African Plant Nutrition Institute the sponsors of the African Plant Nutrition Scholar Award is a not-for-profit research and education organization based in Morocco with additional offices Kenya, Cote d’Ivoire with the mission of enhancing plant nutrition for a resilient and food secure Africa.
- Nigeria Maritime University Resumption Date 2021
- EMEND World Environment Day Writing Competition 2021
- Mama Cass Restaurant Limited Recruitment 2021 & How to Apply
- University of Western Australia Global Excellence Scholarship 2021
- Atlas Corps Fellowship 2021/2022 [Funded to the United States]
- Jim Ovia Foundation Leaders Scholarship 2021/2022 for African Students
- Al-Istiqama University Sumaila (AUSU) Post UTME Form 2020/2021
To be eligible for the African Plant Nutrition Scholar Award 2021, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Currently attending a degree-granting institution located in Africa
- Candidates for M.Sc., M.Phil., or Ph.D. degrees, who are currently enrolled in a program of graduate study as of the application deadline. M.Sc. and M.Phil students must be in the second year of their studies.
- Students in the disciplines of soil science, agronomy, and horticultural science or tree crop science with a focus on plant nutrition are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply for African Plant Nutrition Scholar Award 2021.
Interested applicants for the African Plant Nutrition Scholar Award 2021 are to apply online before the deadline.
Applicants will need to will need to submit the following in either English or French:
- Electronic copy of transcripts of all university work, including cumulative and final grade records (GPA or percentile).
- Electronic copy of two letters of support, one of which should be from the major professor. Letters must be signed and written on official letterhead and must include the phone number and e-mail address of the letter writer.
- A description of the focus of your thesis or dissertation research presented in a manner that will permit evaluation of its originality, depth, and scope, innovative approaches, and relevance.
- A brief description of any additional information that may be relevant to the award (such as honours or awards you have received, employment history, career goals, and other activities you pursue).
- You will be required to upload documents during the online application process. It is recommended that electronic (pdf) copies of these documents be prepared in advance.
Application Deadline: 31 May 2021