Elisabeth & Amelie Fund Grants 2022 for Students from Developing Countries: Applications for the Elisabeth & Amelie Fund Grants 2022 are now open. The Elisabeth & Amelie Fund supports sustainable water management in developing countries, among others by financing on-the-spot internships for students from developing countries who are studying in Belgium.
The Elisabeth & Amelie Fund takes into consideration an integrated approach to water management that includes technical and/or sociological aspects. The internship will take place in a developing country (the student’s country of origin or another country). It will be tied to a master’s thesis or an equivalent) and under the responsibility of the Belgian academic institution where the student is studying.
- The grant will cover the expenses inherent to the internship, up to a maximum of €5,000. About ten grants shall be awarded.
Elisabeth & Amelie Fund Grants 2022 Eligibility
- Open to Students from developing countries who are pursuing a master’s level degree (master’s, specialisation master’s or a second bachelor’s degree) that is linked to water management.
- The internship, which should last 1 to 2 months, must take place between December 2021 and the end of August 2022.
- Objective: The internship is linked to the access to water or its management in developing countries and must be clearly part of the subject of the candidate’s end of year project
- Pertinence: The work undertaken by the candidate at local level and the results that emanate from this, deal with important local issues
- Capabilities: The budget requested must match the candidate’s needs. He/She must have sufficient resources to complete the internship under the required conditions
- Originality: The approach chosen by the candidate for his internship or the framework within which he is going to work have an innovative side. They are, in a certain way, different from the usual approaches or frameworks
- Impact: What will be realized during the internship brings real added value to the scientific approach that supports the end of year thesis
How to Apply for Elisabeth & Amelie Fund Grants 2022 for Students from Developing Countries.
Download the detailed budget that has to be completed for your application form.
Deadline: October 19, 2021