Future Generation Art Prize 2020/2021 for Artists Worldwide : PinchukArtCentre (Kyiv, Ukraine) is now accepting applications from young artists around the world for the 2021 Future Generation Art Prize. The main prize winner receives US$100,000. The deadline for the submission of entries for the 2021 Future Generation Art Prize is 20th May, 2020.
The Future Generation Art Prize is a biannual global contemporary art prize to discover, recognize and give long-term support to a future generation of artists. Established by the Victor Pinchuk Foundation in 2009, the Prize supported the artistic development and production of new works of over 100 artists in exhibitions at the PinchukArtCentre in Kyiv and as official collateral events at the Venice Biennale in 2011, 2013, and 2017.
SEE ALSO: MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program at Makerere University 2020
Table of Contents
Future Generation Art Prize 2020/2021 for Artists Worldwide.
US$100,000 award open to all artists around the world aged 35 or younger.
Future Generation Art Prize Eligibility.
1. All artists up to 35 may apply with their work without any restrictions concerning gender, nationality, race or artistic medium.
2. The artists apply through an open call via the Internet.
3. Additionally, 300 correspondent art experts from all over the world will nominate a minimum of two and a maximum of five candidates. The experts are curators, artists, critics and tutors at art colleges and academies. All artists apart from former Prize winners are eligible to apply multiple times, as long as they continue to fulfill the entry conditions.
Future Generation Art Prize Benefits.
1. The main prize winner receives US$ 100,000 split between a $60,000 cash prize and a $40,000 investment in their practice.
2. Up to 5 special prizes are awarded at the discretion of the jury. A total amount of US$ 20,000 will be awarded to special prize winners for supporting projects that develop their artistic practice.
How to Apply Future Generation Art Prize 2020/2021 for Artists Worldwide.
To fill the application form you will need:
- Your portrait photo
- CV (bio, your exhibitions)
- Descriptions and photos or videos of your works (you will need to upload at least 3 works)