Jewish Changemakers Fellowship for Aspiring Leaders 2022: Do you feel compelled to shape the future? Are you interested in personal and professional growth? Do you feel drawn to leadership roles? Apply for the Jewish Changemakers Fellowship 2022.
The Jewish Changemakers Fellowship offers three-weeks of online leadership development over the summer for current and aspiring Jewish leaders, between the ages of 20-24. Changemakers accepts candidates from North America and around the world and values Jewish diversity in the selection process.
RELATED: Women in Cleantech & Sustainability Scholarship 2022
Table of Contents
Jewish Changemakers Fellowship for Aspiring Leaders 2022
Following the summer, Changemakers alumni will have exclusive access to curated opportunities for ongoing Jewish engagement and leadership development – locally, across North America, and globally – organized around three key themes: Career Networking, Service & Advocacy, and Global Jewish Life.
Changemakers covers three key themes:
1. Week 1: Professional Development – What do I need to know about myself to succeed professionally? What’s my personal story and mission?
2. Week 2: Global Jewish Community – Jews live all around the world. In some global locations, Jewish roots trace back 100’s or even 1000’s of years! What does it mean to be part of this global Jewish community? How do you engage with Jews who have cultural and historical perspectives different than yours? What does it mean to be Jewish in an ever-changing and diverse landscape?
3. Week 3: Service & Advocacy – How can I contribute meaningfully and make change around the issues I care about most? How do I deepen my knowledge of societal challenges where I think my voice could make a real difference?
- Those who complete the summer requirements (7-10 hours/week) earn a $350 stipend.
- Open to current and aspiring Jewish leaders, 20-24 years old. Those who are turning 20 by August 31, 2022, will also be considered.
- They are looking for people with an interest in honing their leadership skills, who have a strong motivation to make the world a better place.
READ: Google for Startups Accelerator 2022 for Black Founders in North America
How to Apply for Jewish Changemakers Fellowship for Aspiring Leaders 2022
Applications opened on April 11 with limited slots and rolling admissions. Undergrad (June 13-30) have closed. Working | Grad School | Other Session (July 25 – August 11) applications close July 24. Email email@example.com with any questions.
Deadline: July 24, 2022