BMGA Fellows Program 2021 for Female African Students & Graduates: Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the BMGA Fellows Program for female African students and graduates. The program enables participants to develop essential skills such as critical thinking, problem-solving, communication, emotional intelligence and teamwork among others.
The BMGA Fellows Program is a social impact initiative designed to narrow the gender skills gap that exists among female university graduates in Africa. Interested and motivated individuals are encouraged to apply for the fellowship program.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): BMGA Enterprise Limited
Host Institution(s): BMGA Enterprise Limited
Number of Awards: Not specified
Study Level: University graduates/Students
BMGA Fellows Program 2021| Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the BMGA Fellows Program 2021, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be female African graduates who are passionate about having a transformational learning experience.
- Applicants must be young women who are academically motivated and passionate about making an impact in the social, economic and political development of Africa.
- Applicants must speak, write and read English with proficiency. They also need to have regular access to the internet.
- Applicants must have graduated top of their class and final year students must have a minimum current CGPA equivalent to 3.5 on a 5 point scale.
- High-level professional development courses.
- Life skills
- Access to the BMGA Fellows Program Alumni network
How to Apply for BMGA Fellows Program 2021 for Female African Students & Graduates.
Interested applicants for the BMGA Fellows Program 2021 are to apply online to be part of the 2021 cohort before the application deadline.