STEP Incubation Program for Early-stage Women Entrepreneurs 2022: Applications are invited for the STEP Incubation Program 2022.
STEP stands for Shakti-The Empathy Project. It is a structured 6-month program for early stage women entrepreneurs with an established proof of concept.
The program will rest on the 5 pillars of STEP – empathetic community, capacity building, mentorship, role modelling and networking & funding opportunities.
They will be provided with necessary support through various sessions and mentorship. All participants will become part of the vibrant STEP community.
READ: Top 20 Job Vacancies at British Council Nigeria 2022
STEP Incubation Program for Early-stage Women Entrepreneurs 2022.
- Mentorship: A team of mentors support you and build your capacities on Business Plan, Strategy, Leadership, Branding and other topics.
- Workshops: Weekly workshops with experts on areas such as Vision & Strategy, Organisation Development & Structure, Competitive Analysis, Hiring Strategies.
- Building Public Narratives: Learn to narrate your story in a way that it touches, moves and inspires others.
- Impact measurement: Learn to evaluate and communicate the social impact of your organisation.
- Networking: Get an opportunity to meet sector experts, funders, and other like-minded individuals.
- Follow-on funding: Prepare your financial model for investors and learn how to pitch to funders.
- Duration: The program is for 6 months.
STEP Incubation Program Eligibility
- Open to anyone who identifies as a woman;
- Have established proof of concept;
- Registered entity;
- Social impact;
- The minimum age is 18+ and there is no upper age limit;
- The organization should be at the early stage of the program (0-5 years);
- The applicant must submit Aadhar and Pan Cards of the organization;
- Anyone from the team can apply but participation is restricted to only female founder/co-founder.
How to Apply
The deadline for application is August 15, 2022. The program runs between September – February.
Deadline: August 15, 2022