School Enterprise Challenge 2022: Applications for the School Enterprise Challenge 2022 are now open.
The School Enterprise Challenge is an award-winning educational programme that is available to any school around the world through a free, all-inclusive online platform.
The programme supports teachers and students to plan and set up real businesses at their school. From coming up with your own business idea to writing a business plan and actually launching your school business, they will support you the whole way!
READ ALSO: World Press Institute Fellowships 2022-2023 for Journalists (Fully-funded)
School Enterprise Challenge 2022
They help teachers to learn new skills and methodologies for experiential education, young people to develop key life and business skills and schools to gain extra income for essential resources. You can also win cash prizes!
- There is more than USD $25,000 worth of prizes available for the best submissions!
- In addition to cash prizes, every participating team will receive certificates of achievement.
Benefits for learners:
- Get practical experience running a real business
- Make collective decisions about your business with your team
- Learn key business and life skills including problem solving and critical thinking
- Join a global community of inspiring entrepreneurs!
Benefits for teachers:
- Offer additional learning opportunities for your students
- Develop new teaching techniques
- Gain access to a wealth of business education materials
- Gain recognition for you school and have the chance to win cash prizes
2022 School Enterprise Contest Eligibility
1. Open to all schools from all countries, including: pre-primary schools, primary schools, secondary schools and technical/vocational colleges.
2. Not open to universities.
How to Apply for School Enterprise Challenge 2022
The School Enterprise Contest is made up of three steps:
- Business Idea
- Business Plan
- Business implementation and Annual Report.
All submissions (Business Idea, Business Plan and Annual Report) received by November 22, 2022 will be considered for prizes.
Registration deadline is July 3, 2022.
The sooner you register, the better your chances of completing the programme and winning a prize!
Deadline: July 3, 2022