UBA NextGen Campus Ambassador Programme 2021: United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) invites applications for the 2021 UBA NextGen Campus Ambassador Programme. The program offers a unique opportunity to students of tertiary institutions in Nigeria and across Africa to be part of a dynamic and forward-thinking Pan-African bank by representing the brand on campus.
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
Applications are invited for: UBA NextGen Campus Ambassador Programme.
Adulthood is knocking and you aren’t sure if you are prepared. Get a soft landing into the job market with our NextGen campus ambassador program. We give you a peek into the career world during your undergraduate program and help you learn valuable skills that will put you ahead of your peers once you graduate.
UBA NextGen Campus Ambassador program offers a unique opportunity to students of tertiary institutions in Nigeria and across Africa to be part of a dynamic and forward-thinking Pan-African bank by representing the brand on campus. The program is designed to be a learning experience and a highly rewarding pursuit for selected students while providing them with a platform to build their leadership capabilities and showcase their diverse talents.
Responsibilities of the UBA NextGen Campus Ambassadors role
- Refer and win cash prizes for inviting friends, families and colleagues to open and maintain a NextGen account
- Represent the UBA brand on campus
- Provide insights that will help UBA better understand campus requirements unique to each region
- Learn about UBA products/services and promote their adoption within the campus
- Plan and host fun events for students to amplify the UBA brand
- Build relationships on campus with the school authorities, faculty, and student groups
- Identify trends and opportunities that UBA can leverage within the campus community
- Implement various UBA initiatives within the campus
1. Must have a UBA NextGen Account or willing to get one
2. Student of any tertiary institution in Nigeria
3. Willing to dedicate considerable time
4. Familiar with UBA products and programs
5. Involved with student organisations and programs
6. Strong social media presence
What does a UBA NextGen Campus Ambassador stand to benefit?
- Development of Intellectual, leadership and creative skills through periodic training
- Monthly stipend
- UBA branded collateral
- A chance to get monthly pocket money for a year
- Data subscription
- Networking and collaboration with other ambassadors from campuses across Africa
- Career advisory, mentorship and interaction with managers in UBA
- VIP tickets to UBA sponsored events
- Learn about UBA culture and career opportunities
- Inclusion of UBA NextGen campus ambassador experience in your resume
Application Closing Date
How to Apply for UBA NextGen Campus Ambassador Programme 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to start Application
- Qualified students are expected to click the link above, complete an online form with required personal data, and a motivation letter highlighting why they should be selected. Applications open yearly.
- Follow @UBAGroup on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube
- Create a short video describing how your skills and experiences are relevant to the role
- Upload the video on your social media page with the hash tag #UBACampusAmbassador
- Be sure to tag or mention @UBAGroup in your post. Candidates with high engagement stand a chance to be fast tracked into the application process