Takemi Program in International Health 2022/2023: Applications are open for the Harvard T. H. Chan School of Public Health Takemi Program in International Health 2022-2023. Each year the program recruits a small group of mid-career researchers and professionals to spend an academic year at the Harvard T. H. Chan School of Public Health.
The Takemi Program provides participants with the space, time, and flexibility to enhance their capacity for research and leadership. To do this, Fellows are linked to two key resources: the weekly Takemi Seminar Series, and expert faculty. In addition, Fellows have the opportunity for collaboration throughout the Harvard community, and may elect to deepen their knowledge of theory or practice through relevant coursework. Fellows draw on these resources to produce at least one paper of publishable quality.
READ ALSO: Access Bank Plc Job Recruitment
The estimated costs for 2021-2022 academic year were:
- Estimated living expenses: $47,484
- International travel (estimate): $ 5,500
- Health Insurance (estimate): $ 9,390
- Applicants should be mid-career researchers who have completed graduate degrees, published in internationally recognized journals, and demonstrated potential leadership capacity in their home countries.
- They are expected to show strong promise and appropriate preparation (including facility in English) to enable them to fully benefit from the experience.
- Further, they are expected to have made, or intend to make, a commitment to a career in health for which participation in the Program will be of significant value.
- Applications may come from any relevant discipline or profession (e.g., medicine, law, public health, economics, management, and social sciences).
How to Apply Harvard T. H. Chan School of Public Health Takemi Program in International Health.
The application contains the following components:
- Eligibility Questionnaire
- Proof of English Language Proficiency (PDF Upload)
- Statement of Interest (PDF Upload)
- Basic Information
- Education and Professional Experiences
- CV (PDF Upload)
- Research Proposal (PDF Upload)
- Publication List (PDF Upload)
- Document Published in English (PDF Upload)