Nothing should stop you achieving the goals you’ve set yourself. And we’re passionate about giving every young person the opportunity to thrive. Hence, you are invited to apply for the 2022 Standard Bank Bursary Fund to finance your future and achieve your education dream.
What does the 2022 Standard Bank South Africa Bursary cover? Full tuition costs; Textbooks; Accommodation; Medical aid; Living allowance; Laptop; Mentoring and psychological support.
RELATED: Johannes Gutenberg University Research Proposal Scholarship 2022
Table of Contents
Standard Bank South Africa Bursaries.
The Standard Bank Group Bursary is available if you require funding for your first, second, third and final year of undergraduate studies – as well as if you want to pursue your postgraduate studies up to Master’s level.
To apply, you must:
- Be a South African citizen
- Have achieved an average of 65% and above in the latest examinations (mid-year / June)
- Be registered for full time undergraduate or postgraduate studies
- Meet the admission requirements of your university if applying for a post-graduate bursary.
To qualify, you should be well-rounded academically, with strong performance in any of the following fields:
- Actuarial science
- Computer and data science
- Information technology
If you get through the first stage of application, we’ll invite you to participate in a formal assessment process, including (but not limited to) psychometric evaluation and an interview. Financial need is considered in applications.
How to Apply for Standard Bank South Africa Bursaries.
- Click here to access the Study Trust Standard Bank Group Bursary Fund and follow the link to the online application platform powered by Xhuma. Applications can be submitted using the Xhuma WhatsApp facility or through the Xhuma website
- 2023 bursary application season: April 2022 to 30 September 2022
- Enquiries may be directed to Susan Dube at firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 30 September 2022