Adamawa State Scholarship 2022 Application Form Portal – www.asstfy.ad.gov.ng: Adamawa State Scholarship Trust Fund Yola is now taking applications for its 2022 local scholarship award from Adamawa State indigenes currently enrolled in a Nigerian government-approved institution of higher learning.
Adamawa State Scholarship Trust Fund Web Portal: The platform has been established to help automate the processes of Students Applications and screening for both Local, International and Special overseas (Aviation and Others) Scholarships.
Being a parastatal that is vested with the responsibility of providing students Bursaries, special and full scholarships, and students loan scheme at both local and international levels, we strive to ensure that each indigene of the state is given fair play ground for this exercise. The functions and Powers of ASSTF include: (a) source for funds and scholarships from within and outside Nigeria (b) award scholarship to eligible indigenes of the state.
As a government institution, we invite everyone that is qualified to apply for the following;
(i) Local and International Scholarship
(ii) Special Overseas Scholarship (Aviation and Others)
Adamawa State Scholarship Eligibility
- An applicant must be a bonafide indigene of Adamawa State and must be currently studying in an institution of higher learning recongnized by the Nigerian Government both within or outside Nigeria as the case may be
- The applicant must complete the appropriate form online.
- In filling the form, the applicant must use his/her most recent coloured passport size photograph.
How to Apply for Adamawa State Scholarship 2022.
To apply for a scholarship, make sure you are eligible. To proceed further, simply go to www.asstfy.ad.gov.ng
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION GUIDE FOR ADAMAWA STATE INDIGENES
- Make sure both the email address and phone contacts entered in this application are valid and active. Both may be used later for feedbacks and Acknowledgement Slips.
- Your passport photo must be less than a megabyte before it can be uploaded on the form
- When applying for scholarship from any Tertiary institution within Nigerian, select Local Scholarship
- Under the Filed/Category of Application, select EDUCATION option from the list.
- When applying for a foreign University ( e.g India or other nations), make sure you select Overseas Scholarship, else you won’t be considered for that.
Note: This Government Scholarship is strictly for the unemployed.
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022/2023 – Application Form & Portal
- Nigeria Customs Shortlisted Candidates 2022 – vacancy.customs.gov.ng
- Federal Ministry of Environment Shortlisted Candidates 2022
- NPower Recruitment 2022/2023 Registration Portal | www.npower.gov.ng
- NAHCO Aviance Recruitment 2022 Application Form Portal
- NERC Recruitment 2022/2023 Job Application Form Portal
Open the web portal address; asstfy.ad.gov.ng
2. Choose the Create An Account link from the Log In box by the left side of the window
3. Fill in the electronic form to register on the website. Note: Write the username and password you registered with. You will need them to log in and fill the Scholarship Form.
4. Click on Register button completing the registration on the website
5. Enter the Username and Password you used in registering, then click Log in button
6. Go to the SCHOLARSHIP menu and choose LOCAL/ INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP
7. Click on ADD RESUME button
8. Fill in the Form and finally click on Save and Close, when complete.
Note: Make sure you check every details before saving and applying for the scholarship because any application made can not be corrected later.
9. Click on NEWEST JOB
10. Click on APPLY NOW under Local/International Scholarship section
11. Click on APPLY NOW again from the Pop up dialog box and close it when complete
12. Click on Log Out by the right, to close your portal application page.
13. Click on the HOME Menu to refresh the page when complete.