Rufus Giwa Poly Post UTME Form 2020/2021: Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Owo, RUGIPO Post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. See the requirements and how to obtain Rufus Giwa Poly post UTME form below.
The Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Owo, invites applications from suitably QUALIFIED CANDIDATES FOR ADMISSION INTO National Diploma (ND) programmes of the School for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
- List of Nigeria Police Screening Centres in Nigeria for All States 2020
- Nigeria Army Begins 2020 Recruitment for SSC & DSSC
- Over 100000 NPower Beneficiaries Have Become Entrepreneurs
- National Enterprise Challenge 2020 for Nigerian Students
- NPower Batch C: FG Hints On Those To Be Employed
Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Post UTME Eligibility.
Only candidates that scored 120 and above in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) conducted by Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) are invited to apply and participate in the screening exercise.
How to Apply for Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Post UTME Form.
Candidates are enjoined to visit the Portal of the Polytechnic (sf.rugipo.edu.ng) for further information and register after paying through UNIFIED PAYMENTS PLATFORM with the use of master card or verve card in any Commercial Bank throughout the country for Screening fee, Administrative fee and portal fee to access the Website with effect from Tuesday, 18th August, 2020.
Meanwhile, the screening fee is two thousand naira (₦2,000.00) only.
Applicants for the screening exercise are also requested to upload the following:
- JAMB Data (with score)
- Ordinary Level results (WAEC, NECO, GCE and NABTEB)
- Passport photograph
- Candidates are also to upload their O’Level result(s) on JAMB CAPS before final consideration for admission
Each candidate is advised to visit the portal of the Polytechnic on a regular basis for emerging development on his/her admission status.