Nekede Poly Post-HND Admission Form 2019/2020: Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri, FPNO post-HND (Professional Diploma in Urban and Regional Planning) admission form for 2019/2020 academic session.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Full Professional Diploma (FPD) programme in Urban and Regional Planning (Post HND) for the 2019/2020 academic year.
DURATION: TWO YEARS ADMISSION.
- Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2020/2021
- How To Check 2020 WASSCE Results in Seven Easy Steps
- Canadian University Dubai Undergraduate Scholarships 2020/2021
- Survival Fund New Portal – www.survivalfund.gov.ng Login & Register
- CBN Social Housing Loan Registration Portal www.fhfl.com.ng
- List of MSME Survival Fund Focal Persons for All States
- Kaduna State Dry Season Wheat Farming Recruitment 2020
- Survivalfund Payroll Support Timetable & Closing Date
- FCSC Releases Timetable for Directors Promotion Exams
- GTBank OND Internship Programme 2020 Form & Portal Registration
- Nigerian Navy List of Successful Candidates 2020 NNBTS Batch 29B
- First Bank Service Executive Conversion Programme 2020
- Nigerian Army 80RRI Registration 2020
- survivalfund.gov.ng – New Survival Fund Registration Portal 2020
Nekede Polytechnic Professional Diploma Admission Requirements.
1. Candidates who had four (4No.) credits and a pass in English Language obtained in not more than two sittings in Senior School Certificate Examination. NECO or NABTEB before 2009/2010 academic year are eligible to apply.
2. Candidates who had five (5No.) Credits and a pass in English Language obtained in not more than two sittings in the above-mentioned examinations before 2010-2011 academic year are eligible to apply for the programme.
3. Candidates must have a Higher National Diploma (HND) of the Federal Polytechnic. Nekede or from any other accredited Polytechnic with a grade of at least a Lower Credit or a University Degree with at least Second Class Lower in any of the Environmental programmes. Geography and a Law Degree. A pass level in Federal Polytechnic. Nekede in HND and Third Class University Degree with not less than 8 years cognitive experience in physical planning is also acceptable.
4. The candidates must show evidence of having served in the National Youth Service Corps or an Exemption Certificate.
How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic Nekede Post-HND Admission Form.
STEP 2: On the Application site, click on “Application Form”.
STEP 3: Click on “Generate an Invoice for your desired programme” and fill the required information.
STEP 4: Under “Programme” on the page select “Full Professional Diploma”, and complete the required information.
STEP 5: Click on “Generate Invoice” after filling your information correctly and print out your invoice or copy your RRR number from the invoice.
STEP 6: Go to any commercial bank with the Remita Number (RRR number) to make your payment.
STEP 7: Return to the same SITE or click HERE to complete your Application Form.
STEP 8: After completing the form correctly, submit and print your slip.
Duration: All submissions and payments must be completed on or before 30th November, 2020.