Form Niger Delta University [NDU] Part-Time Degree Form 2019/2020: Niger Delta University (NDU) is now selling application forms for admission into its part-time degree programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session. See the courses, requirements and how to apply for NDU part-time form below.
Authorities of the Centre for Educational Services, Niger Delta University (NDU), Wilberforce Island, Bayelsa State, invite applications from qualified candidates for admission to the under-listed Part-Time programs in the University for the 2019/2020 academic session.
- ABUAD Online Exam Timetable for 2nd Semester 2019/2020
- LASU JUPEB Form 2020/2021 – Apply LASU Foundation Programme
- FUAM JUPEB Resumption Date for 2nd Semester 2019/2020
- KWCON Basic & General Nursing Admission Form 2020/2021
- FUOYE Cut Off Marks For 2020/2021 Admission Exercise
- As 2020 Npower Batch C Kicks Off in Nigeria
- SLINGSHOT 2020 – Startup Competition for Startups Across the World
- Mo Ibrahim Foundation Leadership Fellowship 2021 at ITC Geneva
- Union Bank edu360/Awarri Robotics Training and Competition 2020
Niger Delta University Part-Time Degree Courses.
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE (B. Sc.)
- Agriculture Economics and Rural Sociology
- B S c. Crop and S oil Science
- Animal Science
- Fisheries and Aquatic Studies
FACULTY OF ARTS (BA)
- B A English and Literary Studies
- BA History & Diplomacy
- B A Philosophy and Religion Studies
FACULTY OF EDUCATION (B.Sc. Ed, B.A Ed)
- BA. (Ed), B.Sc. (Ed), B. (Ed) Degrees in Adult and Community Education (With a Teaching Subject), Educational Management (with a Teaching Subject), Guidance and Counselling (with a Teaching Subject), Library and Information Science, Integrated Science Education, Social Studies Education, Economics Education, English & Literary Studies Education, Geography & Environmental Management Education, Political Science Education, Religious Studies Education, Health Education, Human Kinetic Education, Vocational and Technology Education (with emphasis on any of the following areas – Automobile Technology Education, Building Technology Education, Electrical/Electronic Technology Education, Metalwork Technology Education, Woodwork Technology Education, Business Education (Accounting, Management and Marketing Options), Agricultural Education.
FACULTY ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES (B.A & B.Sc.)
- B.A. Fine & Applied Arts
- B.Sc. Environmental Management
FACULTY MANAGEMENT SCIENCES (B.Sc.)
- B.Sc. Accountancy
- B.Sc. Banking & Finance
- B.Sc. Management
- B.Sc. Office and Information Management
- B.Sc. Marketing
- B.Sc. Insurance
- Certificate/Diploma in Insurance
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES (B-Sc.)
- B.Sc. Economics
- B S c. Geography & Environmental Management
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Sociology
- B. Sc. Mass Communication
FACULTY OF SCIENCE (B.Sc.)
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Physics
- Diploma/Certificate in Computer Science
NDU Part-Time Degree Admission Requirement & Duration.
REQUIREMENTS: Holders of WAEC/SSCE, GCE O’Level or their equivalent with at least credit passes in five (5) relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics obtained in mot more than two sittings are eligible to apply.
DURATION: Five (5) Years.
- Maltina Teacher of the Year Award 2020
- Federal Civil Service Structure and Grade Levels
- Andela Salary Structure And How Much They Pay Staff
- Nigeria Airforce Registration Portal 2020 – www.airforce.mil.ng
- NCEE Common Entrance Examination Timetable for Unity Schools 2020
- Top 10 Insurance Companies in Nigeria – Updated List
- NECO BECE Timetable 2020 for JSS 3 Candidates [Junior WAEC Exam]
- NECO SSCE Timetable for 2020 October/November Exam – OFFICIAL
- Npower August News Update Today 2020 | Daily Stipend & Salary Updates
- ESUT Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Delta State Poly Ozoro (DSPZ) Post UTME Form 2020/2021
- Kogi State Polytechnic Post UTME Form 2020/2021
- How to Upload Credentials on Oyo TESCOM Portal – tescom.jobportal.oyostate.gov.ng
How to Apply NDU Part-Time Degree Form 2019/2020.
- Visit http://pt.ndu.edu.ng/.
- Click on Buy EPin to purchase your NDU Part Time Application EPin (N16,500:00) online using your Bank Debit/Credit Card.
- Fill the application form with the EPin purchased (generated, sent to your email and phone number) and apply for admission.
- Submit a copy of your completed application form to the Institute of Continuing Education Office.
- Applicants are required to Log-on to Jamb website for Jamb registration and completion of On-line application Form with the sum of N3,000:00 (three thousand five hundred naira only)
The names on the candidate’s O’Level certificate(s) must be the same as what is filled on-line.
- Change of name is not allowed once a candidate is admitted.
- Applicants must ensure that they have the requisite qualifications for the intended courses.
- Applicants should report to the Institute of Continuing Education, with photocopies of their credentials and payment receipts for documentation and collection of Brochure.
For further information contact: 08037768953 (between 9:00 a.m and 3:00p.m on week days only).
Please note that the set of names stated by the applicants in their Application MUST be consistent with the names on their credentials. Inconsistency in names may lead to disqualification, except with proof of change of names from a Court of Law with a Newspapers publication of such change. Applicants with O’ level Examination Results from 2010 backwards MUST present their Original Certificates and NOT Statement of Results or Result Slips.
The closing date for the purchase of Application Forms is 31st of August 2020.