NDA Admission Fraud Alert & Disclaimer Notice: The Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) has issued a disclaimer notice to inform prospective students and the general public of fake social media accounts and fraudsters parading themselves as agents of the institution.
The attention of the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) has again been drawn to prevalent fake social media accounts, particularly on Facebook, which fraudulently claims to be the official accounts of the Commandant, Maj Gen Jamil Sarham, and also spuriously claims they could assist prospective applicants in attaining admission into NDA for a fee.
Before you proceed, check out these opportunities:
- NDA Application Form 2020/2021 – 72nd Regular Course Admission
- Nigerian Defence Academy Courses – See Current NDA List of Courses
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Lafarge Africa Plc National Essay Competition 2020 | Over N3 Million in Cash Prizes
- HackXploit Competition 2020 for Young Nigerian Hackers | N1.75 Million in Prizes
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- MTN mPulse Hackathon 2020 | N1m in Funding Support
- Ibhawoh Foundation Essay Competition 2020 for Undergraduate Students
We wish to state clearly that these accounts are fake and the works of fraudsters. The NDA has no part in the establishment or operations of these fraudulent social media accounts. Invariably, we wish to warn the general public to be wary of these accounts and that anyone conducting any business with them does so at their own peril.
For clarity, the Commandant, Maj Gen Jamil Sarham, does not have any official social media handle for conducting official NDA matters. All NDA activities are transmitted via our official website: www.nda.edu.ng and on our Facebook and Twitter handles @DefenceAcademyNG and @HQ_NDA respectively. The general public is hereby notified and forewarned about these fake social media accounts.
Academy Public Relations Officer
14 December 2020