MAUTECH Postgraduate School Fees & Payment Guideline: Modibbo Adama University of Technology (MAUTECH) postgraduate school fees payment procedure for the 2019/2020 academic session.
The management of the School of Postgraduate Studies, Modibbo Adama University of Technology (MAUTECH) has released the procedure for the payment of school fees by the postgraduate students of the institution for the 2019/2020 academic session.
1. Site address: Type pgmautech.mycportal.com on your web browser and press Enter key
2. User Name: Your user name is your registration/Matriculation number e.g. 17/0020
3. Password: your default password is “password” in small letter/lower case and without the inverted commas, and click In the case where you have forgotten your password after changing it, click on the link “Forgot your password?”, and you will be presented with a page where you are expected to input your Username which is same as your registration/Matriculation number, and an email will be sent to the email address you registered with in this portal.
4. How to pay your fee: Click on <Payment> (on the top right corner of the page); Click on <Please Select> to choose the Academy Session you wish to make payment and Click on <Submit>, then Click <Pay Fees in Full>, the amount to be paid would be displayed, then Click <Proceed to Payments
5. Payment Gateway is displayed (At this point the Amount you want to pay as well as Payer’s Details is displayed e.g. Name and Email Address ), “Please Confirm That Your Name is ????, If It Is Not Then Close This Window, Open A Fresh One And Login Again Before Proceeding To Pay, If You Still See Another Person’s Profile, Then Contact The Authorities, If You Proceed Beyond This Point And End Up Paying For Someone Else, You Will Have Yourself To Blame”. Click on <Proceed with Payment>
6. You are been Redirected to REMITA Payment Gateway (the RRR is displayed as well as the Payer’s details, Please Copy the RRR before you Proceed).
7. If you are very sure of the name click SUBMIT, Supply your ATM card details (Card number, expiration date, CVV number) and then click “Pay…”.lt will Display Payment Successful
- If you do not have ATM Debit Card and wish to pay cash at the bank, Click on Bank Branch and Print Invoice of the RRR, at this point and go to the Bank to pay cash with the Printed/Copied RRR Invoice. DO NOT GENERATE ANOTHER RRR FOR PAYMENT. Collect Remita Payment Receipt and Bank Teller as evidence of payment.
- Come back to the portal after payment of cash at Bank and Visit https://pgmautech.mycportal.com
Students are to note that payment of ALL FEES should not be contracted. Do not deposit cash to any Cyber Cafe or anyone for payment of fees. Make payment by yourself using your PERSONAL ATM Debit Card to pay on the portal or pay cash to the Bank with the RRR generated from the portal (pgmautech.mycportal.com) only. Failure to adhere to this notice implies such student ac responsibility as indemnity of full payment of school fees rests on students.