LASU Pre-Degree Admission List 2020/2021 | 1st & 2nd Batch: This is to inform all the candidates that applied for the Lagos State University (LASU) pre-degree programme admission for the 2020/2021 academic session that they can now check their admission status online.
The 1st and 2nd batch list of candidates admitted into the Lagos State University (LASU) pre-degree studies programme for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
LASU pre-degree first and second batch admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission for the 2020/2021 pre-degree studies programme.
LASU Pre-Degree Admission List
To check your name on the FIRST BATCH, just CLICK HERE.
To check your name on the SECOND BATCH, click here.
All the admitted candidates into the 2020/2021 LASU PDS Programme are to take note of the following payment guideline when paying for the Acceptance and School fees.
LASU Pre-Degree Acceptance & School Fees Payment Procedure
All the newly admitted pre-degree candidates are to pay N30,000 (thirty thousand naira only) as acceptance fee.
Acceptance & School Fees Payment Procedure:
- STEP ONE: Visit LASU PDS Payment Portal – https://lasu.edu.ng/tsa/pds-epayment-app/index.php
- Click on Make Payment
- Enter your PDS Application number
- Select PREDEGREE under MODE OF PROGRAMME
- Select ACCEPTANCE FEE under TYPE OF PAYMENT (This must be paid before the school fee)
- Select SCHOOL FEE under TYPE OF PAYMENT (This must be paid after acceptance fee has already been paid)
- Select Proceed to view your entry
- Supply your Email address and GSM number
- Click on Generate Invoice.
- Click on Pay an Invoice. This will take you to the payment processor where you will made to effect the payment with your ATM card details.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to LASU pre-degree admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.