FCE Abeokuta Post UTME Form 2020/2021 – Cut-off Mark & NCE Courses: Federal College of Education, Abeokuta is inviting interested candidates for admission into the NCE Programme for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Federal College of Education, Abeokuta, FCEABEOKUTA post UTME application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. Federal College of Education, Abeokuta post-UTME minimum cut-off mark is 100.
Federal College of Education Abeokuta NCE Courses
Below is the list of high-quality NCE courses offered by the Federal College of Education, Abeokuta:
- Arabic/ Hausa
- Theatre Arts/ Music
- Theatre Arts/ Hausa
- Theatre Arts/French
- Theatre Arts/ CRS
- Theatre Arts/ Yoruba
- Theatre Arts/Igbo
- Theatre Arts/ Islamic Studies
- Theatre Arts/Social Studies
- Social Studies/Arabic
- Yoruba/Islamic Studies
- Adult and Non-Formal Education
- Social Studies/Hausa
- Islamic Studies/Economics
- Islamic Studies/Social Studies
- Islamic Studies/Yoruba
- Agric Education
- CRS/ Economics
- Home Economics
- Biology/ Maths
- Computer Science/Maths
- Computer Science/Physics
- Social Studies/Igbo
- Social Studies/Hausa
- Fine and Applied Arts
- Integrated Science/Maths
- Music/ Hausa
- Music/ Igbo.
Federal College of Education Abeokuta Post UTME Eligibility
- Applicants must possess minimum entry qualification of four (4) O’level credit and a pass in relevant subjects at one or two sittings in SSCE/GCE/NECO or its equivalent.
- Only candidates who sat for the 2020 UTME with relevant subjects combinations and have scored a minimum of 100 are eligible to participate in the admission screening exercise.
- Interested candidates should note that they are to change their choice of institution to Federal College of Education, Abeokuta as the first choice on JAMB website before registering on-line for the admission screening exercise, provided they meet the above requirement.
How to Apply for FCE Abeokuta Post UTME Form
- Log on to the College website www.fce-abeokuta edu.ng
- Fill in your biodata and make payment of a NONREFUNDABLE fee of N2,000 only through PAYSTACK using either ATM or Bank Account Number (if you use Account number, a code will be sent to your phone). Please enter the code to complete payment.
- Complete Online Registration form by filling in your results.
- A functional phone number of the applicant should be used to enable the College to notify all candidates of the screening date.
- Candidates are to bring the following to the Admissions Office for NCE Programme.
- Printed online registration form:
- Printed payment receipt sent to candidate’s e-mail,
- All results.
- UTME result slips/JAMB change of institution/course printout
- Candidates are also to upload the O’level results used for admission processing into JAMB website.
FCE Abeokuta Post UTME Screening
The date and venue of the Post-UTME Screening Exercise shall be communicated to all applicants through the mobile phone numbers provided Candidates are further advised to monitor the College website www.fce-abeokuta.edu.ng for updates on the admission exercise