KANOPOLY ND & HND Admission Form 2020/2021 | Full-Time/Part Time: Kano State Polytechnic (KANOPOLY) has commenced the sale of application forms for admission into its ND and HND full-time/part-time programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for the Kano Poly admission form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Kano State Polytechnic (KANOPOLY) ND and HND Full-time/Part-time programmes in Science, Technology, Management, Arts and Humanities for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- www.nasims.gov.ng – Npower NAMIS Portal For Batch C Applicants
- FG Begins Selection of Npower Batch C Applicants
- FUTO Supplementary Admission Form 2020/2021 [Change of Course]
- FUNAAB Postgraduate Academic Calendar 2019/2020
- UNILORIN Postgraduate Entrance Exam Schedule 2020/2021
- FUTO Postgraduate Admission Form 2019/2020 [UPDATED]
- NYSC: Verification of Foreign-trained Graduates Begins April 12
- NASIMS Portal Login 2021 for NPower Batch C Online Test
How to Apply for Kano State Polytechnic Admission Form
Applicants for Full-time Higher National Diploma should purchase Online Application Forms at the cost of Five Thousand Three Hundred Naira (N5, 300), only. While Applicants for the National Diploma “ND” who sat for the 2020 UTME, should purchase the Online Screening Form at the cost of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000), only.
Interested applicants are advised to visit www.kanopoly.edu.ng to apply with effect from Monday, 15th March 2021 to 15th May 2021.
Equally, applicants for Part-time programmes should visit www.kanopoly.net to purchase the Online Application Forms at the cost of Seven Thousand Two Hundred Naira (N7, 200), only.