UNILORIN Postgraduate Entrance Exam Schedule 2020/2021: The qualifying examination schedule, requirements and other details for all the candidates that applied for admission into the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Postgraduate Programmes during the 2020/2021 academic session have been released. See UNILORIN postgraduate entrance examination date, time and venue below.
The management of the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) has released the postgraduate Qualifying Examination schedule, requirements and other details for the 2020/2021 academic session
UNILORIN Postgraduate School Qualifying Examination has been scheduled to hold as follows:
Date: Saturday, 20th March, 2021
Time: 9:00am – 2:00pm
Venue: Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre, University of Ilorin, Ilorin Main Campus.
Kindly note that due to the global COVID-19 pandemic, the authorities of the University has approved that the entrance examination should be conducted through Computer Based Test (CBT). In view of this, candidates are hereby advised to:
- arrive at the Venue of the examination at least 30 minutes before the commencement of the examination. Please check the attached schedule for your due compliance.
- adhere strictly to the guidelines of COVID-19 as prescribed by PTF on COVID- 19 i.e. use of face/nose mask, physical distancing, etc.
- bring to the venue, photocopy of the application form
- not to come to the hall with any of the following:
- cell phone/handset
- calculator/calculating machine
- digital wristwatch and or sunshade
- biro, pencil and the likes
- food and or drinks of any sort
- dress responsibly and in line with the University of Ilorin approved “Dress Code”
- note that the University has zero tolerance for examination malpractice, as the culprit(s) would not be spared of the appropriate sanctions
- applicants for M.Phil./Ph.D. as well as PhD programmes are exempted from this arrangement as the appropriate departments will get in touch with them.