How to Create JAMB Profile Code With SMS Using NIN: The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has released the step-by-step guide for UTME and Direct Entry candidates to generate profile code and how they can purchase e-Pin for new and previously used phone number.
ALERT! Previously Used Numbers for JAMB Registrations can only be re-used by the same Candidate (Not another candidate).
A Previously Used Number is a GSM Telephone Number (SIM) used for Profile Code Creation, e-PIN Vending and Registration in Previous Registration Exercises. This can be used for the 2021 Registration ONLY BY THE SAME CANDIDATE.
Requirements To Create JAMB Profile Using NIN
- National Identification Number (NIN)
- Phone Number
- A mobile phone
- At least N50 Airtime
- RECOMMENDED: JAMB Registration Form 2021 UTME/DE Fees, Guidelines and Schedule
How To Create JAMB 2021 Profile Using NIN
To create your JAMB profile for 2021/2022 JAMB registration, simply send NIN space NIN Number to 55019.
For example, if your NIN is 56234982642, simple send it as follows: NIN 56234982642 to 55019.
- NDA Application Form 2021/2022 – 73rd Regular Course Admission
- Japanese Government (MEXT) Scholarship 2021/2022 for Undergraduate Study (Fully-Funded)
- NNPC/NAOC/OANDO JV Tertiary Scholarship Scheme 2021
- Sydney Speaks Master’s Scholarship Award for Study in Australia
- The Ian Parry Scholarship in Photojournalism 2021/2022
- University of Essex Masters Scholarships for Africans in UK 2021/2022
- NDDC 2021 Foreign Postgraduate Scholarship – scholarship.nddc.gov.ng
- King’s College London School of Global Affairs Postgraduate Scholarships 2021/2022
- British Council Arts and Social Media Intern Recruitment for Fresh Graduates
- United Nations University (UNU-WIDER) Visiting PhD Fellowship 2021
The Candidate who is using his/her previous number for the second or third time will use the same profile code to purchase the new e-PIN. If the Profile Code has been forgotten, the candidate can send RESEND to 55019 and he/she would recover the Old Profile Code.
In other words, the Old Profile Code can be used by the same candidate to procure the new e-PIN. No new profile code is required.
However, the Candidate cannot change names by using CORRECT on this existing number as this Profile is already tied to the existing number (typically done before Registration). Candidate can use the command UTMEPIN and DEPIN to retrieve 2021 UTME e-PIN after e-PIN purchase.
Candidate can register at any JAMB CBT Center with an existing Profile (e-Mail, Telephone Number, Profile code) which cannot be changed. Existing Profile or already used number cannot be transferred to another candidate.
New Numbers will follow the normal pattern of Registration as prescribed and advertised. Candidates will be able to register as normal by sending their Surname, Firstname and Middlename to 55019. Candidates will be able to send CORRECT to 55019 in case of error before Registration
Candidates will be able to retrieve newly generated Profile Code by using RESEND.
Candidates will be able to Purchase e-PIN from any accredited outlet using newly generated Profile code as usual.
Candidates will be able to use UTMEPIN and DEPIN after purchase of e-PIN to retrieve lost e-PIN