How to Check NDA Shortlisted Candidates for AFSB Interview 2021/2022: Tge names of candidates qualified to appear for interview before the Nigerian Defence Academy, NDA Armed Forces Selection Board for the 2021/2022 academic session 73rd Regular Course are out. See NDA Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) list for the 73rd Regular Course 2021 below.
The Management of the Nigerian Defence Academy has released the names of Shortlisted Candidates to appear for interview before the Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) – 73 Regular Course.
The candidates whose names appear in this publication were successful at the Nigerian Defence Academy Entrance Examination held on Saturday, July 31, 2021. They are to appear for an interview before an Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) from Saturday, August 14 – September 25, 2021, at the Nigerian Defence Academy, RIBADU Campus, Kaduna. Candidates will appear before the AFSB in 3 batches as follows:
- Batch 1: Candidates from the underlisted states are to report to NDA on Saturday 14-28 August 2021
Bayelsa, Borno, Cross River, Ebonyi, FCT, Jigawa, Kebbi, Kwara, Lagos, Niger, Ogun, Sokoto, Taraba
- Batch 2: Candidates from the underlisted states are to report to NDA on Saturday 28 August 11-September 2021
Anambra, Bauchi, Delta, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Kaduna, Kano, Nasarawa, Ondo, Plateau
- Batch 3: Candidates from the underlisted states are to report to NDA on n Saturday 11-25 September 2021
Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Benue, Imo, Katsina, Kogi, Osun, Oyo, Rivers, Yobe, Zamfara
Follow the link below to access NDA AFSB list:
NDA AFSB Screening Requirements:
Candidates MUST bring along the original and 2 photocopies each of the following documents:
- JAMB UTME Result Slip 2021.
- Acknowledgement Form and NDA Screening Test Admission Card.
- Academic Certificates / Statements of Result and Testimonials for Primary and Secondary Schools (Junior and Senior).
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age, preferably Birth Certificate.
- Letter of Attestation of State/Local Government Indigeneship duly signed by the SSG or Chairman of Local Government, as the case may be. Certification obtained from a military officer from the candidate’s state of origin, who must be of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel and above or equivalent in the Nigerian Navy and Nigerian Air Force, may be used in place of Local Government Indigeneship Certificate. In this case, the officer must indicate his formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone numbers and e-mail address. The officer must also affix formation/unit stamp and sign.
- Letter of Consent from Parent/Guardian
All candidates on the list are required to Login to their application account (https://rcapplications.nda.edu.ng/#auth/login) and download the following files ahead of the ASFB interview
- Requirements Guide
- Acknowledgement Form
- Examination Screening Test Card
- Attestation Form
- Consent Form
Candidates are to also bring along the following items:
- Writing materials.
- Three blue shorts and 3 white (round-neck) T-shirts.
- A pair of white canvas shoes and 3 pairs of white socks.
- Non-refundable fee of N2, 500.00 each for verification/confirmation of results at WAEC/NECO office.
- Scratch cards for WAEC and/or NECO results for online confirmation of result.
- Four recent coloured passport photographs.
- The second copy of Postcard Photograph that was presented and endorsed at the Exam Centre during the NDA Screening Test.
- Transport money to and from Kaduna.
- Face shield and individual face mask.