Gregory University Uturu Post UTME Form 2020/2021: Gregory University, Uturu, GUU post UTME / Admission Screening application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
Gregory University, Uturu (GUU) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- Air Force Military School Entrance Exam Date 2020/2021
- NNRH Housmanship / Internship Programmes 2020/2021
- MOUAU Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021
- MOUAU Post UTME Admission Form 2020/2021 Session
- Northwestern University Cut Off Mark For 2020/2021 Admission Exercise
- Pan-Atlantic University Scholarship 2020/2021 & How to Apply
- Npower July Stipend 2020 Latest News – Read Today’s Update Here
- List of Nigeria Police Screening Centres in Nigeria for All States 2020
Distinguishing Features of GUU.
- No Strikes, No Cultism, Zero tolerance for immorality and examination malpractices
- Technologically driven with copious deployment of ICT Facilities
- Results are released three weeks after examination
- Friendly and very conducive learning environment
- Classroom Lectures are delivered using E-Learning Technologies
- Exchange Programme with American universities
Gregory University, Uturu (GUU) Courses
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- CHEMICAL ENGINEERING
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
- ENGLISH AND LITERARY STUDIES
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT
- HISTORY AND INTERNATIONAL STUDIES
- HOTEL MANAGEMENT AND TOURISM
- INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS
- LITERATURE IN ENGLISH
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- MEDICAL BIOCHEMISTRY
- MEDICINE AND SURGERY
- PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT
- PETROLEUM ENGINEERING
- POLITICAL SCIENCE
- QUANTITY SURVEYING
- SURVEYING AND GEOINFORMATICS
- THEATRE ARTS
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
Gregory University Admission General Entry Requirements.
- Minimum qualification of 5 credits at WAEC/NECO/GCE examinations or its equivalent. For MBBS, must be at one sitting.
- All candidates applying for admission, must pass the JAMB Examination at the minimum JAMB cut off.
- Candidates can also apply for JAMB Direct Entry Admissions
- Candidates applying for transfer admissions need to present Transcript from their previous University. Click here for details.
- Candidates who did not choose Gregory University Uturu as first choice in JAMB, are also qualified to participate in the Post UTME.
Gregory University Post UTME Screening Requirements.
- 2020 JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER
- 2020 JAMB SCORE
- WAEC/NECO/GCE RESULTS
- COLOURED PASSPORT PHOTO
- VALID EMAIL ADDRESS
- VALID PHONE NUMBER
How to Apply for Gregory University Post UTME Form.
- Visit any of GUU websites www.gregoryuniversityuturu.edu.ng/postutme.
- On the portal, create a profile by filling the form. Please, complete all fields.
- A confirmation message shall be sent to your e-mail address alongside a payment receipt.
- Sequel to that, you need to keep tags on your portal to to know when you admission is approved.
- Upon admission approval, kindly login with your credentials, on the menu section, select “print admission letter” and print all the available options there.
Warning: Valid e-mail address and phone number are vital to your admission. Do no lose them. Candidates are advised to ensure that they make payment(s) directly into GUU approved bank account. Beware of fraudsters.
Candidates may wish to visit the campus for a tour of the University facilities.
FOR MORE INFORMATION Call: 08035827247, 08037333920, 08060705636, Or visit our website at www.gregoryuniversity.edu.ng Or E-mail: registrar@Gregoryuniversityuturu.edu.ng.