FUDMA Pre-Degree & Remedial Admission Forms 2020/2021: Federal University, Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA), School of General and Preliminary Studies (SOGAPS), is now selling application forms for admission into its Preliminary and Remedial Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for FUDMA pre-degree and remedial form below.
The Federal University, Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA), School of General and Preliminary Studies (SOGAPS) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its programmes of Preliminary & Remedial studies for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- CBN Social Housing Loan Registration Portal www.fhfl.com.ng
- List of MSME Survival Fund Focal Persons for All States
- Kaduna State Dry Season Wheat Farming Recruitment 2020
- Survivalfund Payroll Support Timetable & Closing Date
- FCSC Releases Timetable for Directors Promotion Exams
- GTBank OND Internship Programme 2020 Form & Portal Registration
- Nigerian Navy List of Successful Candidates 2020 NNBTS Batch 29B
- First Bank Service Executive Conversion Programme 2020
- Nigerian Army 80RRI Registration 2020
Objectives of FUDMA Preliminary & Remedial Studies Programmes.
- Offer Pre-degree training for Preliminary students in Science, Arts and Social Sciences courses;
- Offer training for Remedial students to remedy their ‘O’ level deficiency;
- Assist SOGAPS students to gain admission direct into 100 level in Federal University Dutsinma; and
- Make SOGAPS Students familiar with University system.
FUDMA Remedial Form 2020/2021 Eligibility.
For Preliminary studies: – A candidate should possess five (5) credits in Eng, Maths, and three subjects in any of the following courses: Science/Arts and Social Sciences courses.
For Remedial studies: – A candidate should possess at least three (3) credits in any of the following courses: Science/Arts and Social Sciences subjects.
All candidates both (Preliminary & Remedial) are to note that the screening exercise is for character, as well as for academic and biodata credentials.
How to Apply for FUDMA Remedial Form 2020/2021.
All interested candidates (Science, Arts and Social Sciences courses) are advised to follow the procedures below:
- Visit our application portal at http://sogaps.fudutsinma.edu.ng/application, locate and click Start Application at the bottom left corner of the page to start your application.
- Fill and submit the “Application Form”.
- A “Payment Transaction Slip” is generated for you. On it, you will find your unique Transaction ID for making payments, as well as your Application Form Number.
- Print a copy of your Payment Transaction Slip, and proceed to pay a non-refundable fee of N5,300 (Five thousand, three hundred naira only) using the payment procedure highlighted below.
- log on unto www.remita.net
- Click on the ‘PAY A FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY’ box which redirects you to a new page
- On the ‘Name of MDA’ box type FEDERAL UNIVERSITY DUTSINMA
- On the ‘Name of Service/Purpose’, click on the drop box and select ‘SOGAPS Application Form’ option.
- On the ‘Description’ box type ‘SOGAPS Application Form’
- On the ‘Amount to pay’ a non-refundable fee of five thousand three hundred naira (N5,300.00) only
- On the purpose box type ‘SOGAPS Application Form’, complete the form and print. Proceed to any of the commercial banks and make payments through remita.
- Candidates are advised to come along with the printed Transaction ID from the portal and evidence of payment from the bank for presentation to the University’s Bursary Department for collection of the University receipt on the screening exercise date.
- Return to the Portal (http://sogaps.fudutsinma.edu.ng/application) after collection of receipt, enter your Application Form Number and email address to continue your application.
- Complete and submit the full application form with accurate data.
CANDIDATES SHOULD NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- Bank draft and cash payment will not be accepted
Please for enquiries and/complaints send an email to: email@example.com or call/text to 08163164134, 08037563465, and 08069470532.
Note: Regularly check our website: http://www.fudutsinma.edu.ng for up-to-date information regarding your admission status.