Federal Poly Ede Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021: The Federal Polytechnic, Ede, Osun State is now selling its Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) form for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Ede Poly post UTME form is now available online. See the available courses, eligibility, cut-off mark and how to apply below.
- Federal Poly Ede Pre-ND Part-Time Form 2020/2021 (RPT & DPT)
- Federal Poly Ede HND Admission Form 2020/2021
- Federal Polytechnic Offa HND Admission Form 2020/2021
- JAMB Releases Guidelines For 2020/2021 Admission
This is to inform all candidates who chose the Federal Polytechnic Ede as their first choice in the 2020/2021 UTME and scored 140 and above that they are eligible to apply for Post UTME screening exercise.
ND Full-Time Courses Offered in Federal Poly Ede.
School of Applied Sciences
- Computer Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Geological Technology
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
- Business Administration and Management
- Banking and Finance
- Office Technology and Management
- Library and Information Science
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Estate Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Surveying and Geo-informatics
- Fashion & Design & Texile Technology
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Horticulture and Landscape Technology
How to Apply Federal Polytechnic Ede Post UTME Form 2020/2021.
Interested candidates are required to visit the institution’s website https://www.federalpolyede.edu.ng/entranceForm/ to apply.
Application forms which attract N2,000.00 (Two thousand naira) only, and detailed information about the programmes entry requirement, mode of payment and registration are available online at www.federalpolyede.edu.ng.
Payment will be effected using any Remita payment methods ( Master card. Bank Payment. Online Payment. Internet Banking. ATM. remita app etc)
- All your O’level Results should be filled online.
- Current and active phone number is required
- Current and active email is required.
Application closes: 31st August, 2020.
Our help lines are: 07086748618, 09077488005, 07061230735 and 08104895579