The Federal College of Animal Health and Production Technology, Vom in affiliation with the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Bauchi (ATBU) invites application from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) programme for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- Senior Customer Experience (CX) Cloud Sales Representative at Oracle Nigeria
- CBN Social Housing Loan Registration Portal www.fhfl.com.ng
- List of MSME Survival Fund Focal Persons for All States
- Kaduna State Dry Season Wheat Farming Recruitment 2020
- Survivalfund Payroll Support Timetable & Closing Date
- FCSC Releases Timetable for Directors Promotion Exams
- GTBank OND Internship Programme 2020 Form & Portal Registration
- Nigerian Navy List of Successful Candidates 2020 NNBTS Batch 29B
- First Bank Service Executive Conversion Programme 2020
- Nigerian Army 80RRI Registration 2020
FCAHPT Vom (in Affiliation with ATBU) PGD Admission Requirements.
PGD Animal Health and Production
- WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalent with O’Level credit passes in five subjects including Mathematics and English, Chemistry Agricultural Science/Biology, Geography/ Economics or Physics obtained at not more than two sittings
- Graduates of recognized Universities with at least Third Class Honour Degree
- HND holders with a minimum of lower credit from recognized institutions in relevant field of study
How to Apply for FCAHPT Vom (in Affiliation with ATBU) PGD Admission Form.
The application form is Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only.
- Interested applicants should visit the College portal: www.portal.fcahptvom.edu.ng/degree
- Select the Programme you wish to apply for
- Generate RRR and make payment for your application
- Complete all neccessary form and submit your application
- Pay for Screening and Print your slip
Please also note that the date of screening for all prospective applicants will be communicated to you through your email or by text message.
Deadline: 20th December, 2020
For further enquiries please call 08029136618, 07033216520, 08032060900 or visit the college at Vom.