DESPO Weekend Programmes (SPAT) Admission Form 2021/2022: Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara, (DESPO) weekend ND and HND programmes (SPAT Regular 2) admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The management of the Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara, (DESPO) invites applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates for admission into its weekend National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Delta State Polytechnic Weekend/SPAT Courses
- Banking and Finance(ND/HND)
- Business Administration and Management(ND/HND)
- Computer science(ND/HND)
- Computer Engineering Technology(ND/HND)
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering(ND/HND)
- Mechanical Engineering(ND/HND)
- Science Laboratory Technology(ND only)
- Mass Communication(ND only)
- Physics Electronics(HND only)
- Biochemistry(HND only)
- Chemistry(HND only)
- Chemistry/Biochemistry(HND only)
DESPO Weekend Programme Admission Requirements
1. National Diploma Programmes: Five (5) O’Level Subjects in relevant courses including mathematics and English language at credit level in WAEC, NECO, NABTEB and in not more than two sittings
2. Higher National Diploma: Basic Requirements for ND Admission plus ND from NBTE accredited Polytechnics. Candidates with a pass in ND should have at least 2years Post Qualification experience.
How to Apply for Delta State Polytechnic Otefe-Oghara (DESPO) Weekend Programmes Admission Form
- Visit: http://portal.ogharapoly.edu.ng/application/admissionapplicationform
- Fill the online Application form with the required information and submit
- Print two copies of the online acknowledgement form to conclude the registration.
SCREENING: Applicants for the ND and HND Programmes shall be screened on a date that will be announced later.
COMPLETED FORMS/CLOSING DATE:
All completed forms should reach the Admission Office with the following documents enclosed;
- Receipt for the form
- O’level credentials
- Certificate of the local government of origin
- Birth certificate or sworn declaration of age
- Candidates are advised to come for the screening exercise with their ANTI-COVID19 masks as those not wearing the face mask will not be allowed into the Polytechnic campus
- All candidates are to ensure proper washing of hands and apply hand sanitisers which have been provided at every entrance to the screening hall. There will also be a temperature in every hall entrance