Borno State University (BOSU) School Fees 2020/2021: The amounts to be paid as school fees by the fresh and stale undergraduate students of the Borno State University (BOSU), Maiduguri, for the 2020/2021 academic session have been released.
The management of the Borno State University (BOSU), Maiduguri, has published the school fees schedule for the newly admitted and returning undergraduate students for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Are you have been wondering or asking how much the Bornu State University Maiduguri Fees Cost? If yes be happy because this page will give you the breakdown of the BOSU School Fees.
The Bornu State University Maiduguri School Fees is based on the programmes you undertake.
Definitely, a lot of things come to mind of aspirants of any university for any academic year and surely, there are a lot of criteria you need to consider before even choosing your dream university.
Therefore, if you are among those that have been searching for [BOSU School Fees for medical students, BOSU School Fees deadline, BOSU School Fees for Law, BOSU Hostel Fees, BOSU accommodation fees, BOSU School Fees for part-time, BOSU hostel fees for freshers, BOSU postgraduate school fees 2021/2022, BOSU School Fees For Freshers 2021/2022 | BOSU Admission Guide], then you are not alone.
Borno State University School Fees For Freshers 2021/2022
BOSU Acceptance fee is a fee that you must pay to any university or Polytechnic as a first-year student/fresher denoting that you have accepted the course and in general the admission that has been offered to you by the school.
Borno State University School Fees For Freshers 2021/2022 | Other Charges
The followings are the charges all students of BOSU need to pay for freshers or first-year that students.
The breakdown of Borno State University School Fees for the Current Academic Session are stated below:
|Indigenes||N53,000.00 per session|
|Non-indigenes||N73,000.00 per session|
This purpose of this listed school fees above for the Borno State University is to assist you propose and budget your self, we’ve seen a lot of students who faced unplanned financial challenges while in school, majority of them even had to drop out in school because of financial problems.
I hope you have carefully read and understand the actual amount payable as BOSU school fees For Indigenes And Non-Indigenes Students
Borno State University, Maiduguri School Fees Payment Procedure
Follow the payment steps/guidelines as outlined below:
- First Visit the School Portal @http://www.bosu.edu.ng
- Click on Student menu and select MAKE PAYMENT option. You will be redirected to http://portals.bosu.edu.ng/.
- Click on the link “REGISTER NOW” and select ADMISSION
- Enter your Jamb registration number and click the VERIFY button.
- Select the SCHOOL FEE button and click CONTINUE button.
- Select FULL PAYMENT
- Click on Print button to print the Pre-Payment Analysis Slip.
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT button to make payment using the eTransact online payment platform. (Note that the amount to be paid includes School fee, Course Registration fee for General Studies – GSS, as well as Bank Transaction charge)
- Select Pay AT BANK Mode from the payment mode option menu.
- The list of banks supported on the platform appears, click the CONTINUE button to proceed.
- An ACKNOWLEDGMENT SLIP containing your transactions details appears.
- Click on PRINT ACKNOWLEDGEMENT SLIP Button to print the slip.
- With the Acknowledgment slip visit any branch of the banks listed on the platform.
- At the bank, the bank teller uses the Acknowledgment slip to accept the payment in Cash and provides the student with an eTransact e-payment receipt.
- Visit the Bursary Department to change your e-receipt to the University official receipt.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Any of the following banks are to be used for payment through the eTransact platform
1. Union Bank
2. Sterling Bank
3. United Bank for Africa (UBA)
4. First City Monument Bank (FCMB)
5. Diamond Bank
6. Unity Bank
7. Enterprise Bank
8. GTB Bank
9. Access Bank
10. EcoBank, etc
Late payment would attract extra charges and failure to pay the fees on time would lead to the student inability to seat for their semester examination.
Note: never you pay your School fees or transfer to someone you don’t know to pay for You.
For any enquiry Contact the School Management at [email protected] or Call this number: 07014449880.