Bingham (ECWA) University Post UTME / DE Form 2022/2023: Bingham University is now selling forms for admission into its various undergraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Eligible UTME and Direct Entry candidates are invited to apply for Bingham University post UTME form online via the University’s website. See the courses available, eligibility and how to apply below.
Bingham University was founded in 2005 by the Evangelical Church Winning All (ECWA) to meet the needs of Nigerians for quality education. The University is dedicated to providing an education that combines intellectual, moral, and vocational education in order to produce complete men and women who will positively impact society.
The university hereby informs interested candidates who did not select Bingham University as one of their choices in the 2020 UTME that they are eligible to apply but must change their choice of institution to Bingham University through JAMB and await the post-UTME screening dates to be announced in due course.
Bingham University Degree Courses
Faculty of Environmental Sciences
- B. Sc. Architecture
- B. Sc. Landscape Architecture
- B. Sc. Estate Management
- B. Sc. Environmental Management
- B. Sc. Quantity Survey
Faculty of Education
- B. Ed. Guidance and Counseling
Faculty of Arts
- B. A. Philosophy
- B. A. Religious Studies
- B. A. English
Faculty of Administration
- B. Sc. Entrepreneurship
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
Faculty of Social Sciences
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Sociology
Faculty of Law
- (LLB) Bachelor of Law
Faculty of Science and Technology
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Mathematics and Statistics
Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm)
Faculty of Clinical Sciences
- MBBS, Medicine and Surgery
- B. Sc. Public Health
Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
- B.Sc. Anatomy
- B. Sc. Physiology
Faculty of Health Sciences
- B. NSc Nursing
- Doctor of Optometry
- BMLS, Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science
Bingham University Admission Requirements
- All candidates must have taken the 2022 UTME Examination and obtained a prescribed cutoff mark. The minimum qualification for a Degree programme is five (5) relevant O/Level Credits, including Mathematics and English at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Direct Entry admission candidates must have completed JAMB Direct Entry form, obtained five (5) relevant O/Level Credits including Mathematics and English at not more than two (2) sittings and an A/Level result (IJMB, National Diploma with a minimum of Lower Credit and Cambridge A/Levels result).
How to Apply for Bingham University Post UTME Form
Visit the application portal at https://binghamuni.edu.ng/mybhu/apply to apply when it becomes available.
- Applicants should visit https://apply.binghamuni.edu.ng and create an account if they have not done so already.
- Once an account has been created, an email containing activation link will be sent to the specified email address during account creation.
- After account activation, log in to the portal and use the My Payments menu to access the application form payment page. While on the payment page, a transaction can be initiated using the Pay with Remita button after which a payment slip will be generated. Interested candidates are to note that the application form attracts a non-refundable fee of Two thousand naira only (N2,000.00).
- The payment slip can be taken to any bank branch to complete the transaction, alternatively, the applicant can pay online using their ATM cards.
- Finally, after successfully completing the payment transaction, the online application forms will be accessible where you are required to fill and submit using the Form submission button.
Completed forms are to be submitted through the following steps:
- Click Form submission button.
- Print hard copy of submitted forms
- Submit hard copy to Academic Office before screening day
- Note that candidates are to submit along with their admission forms, the following:
- Character Assessment Form obtained online
- Applicant’s Confidential Report obtained online
- Guidance and Counseling Form obtained online
- UTME/DE Screening Assessment Form obtained online
NOTE: The guidelines for registration can be found on the official university’s website: https://apply.binghamuni.edu.ng.
For any problem encountered before or during registration, call or send SMS to the following numbers: 08051779562; 08115090111, 08032613576; or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org with your first name, last name, your phone number and details of the problem(s) encountered.
Contact 07068615119, 07065092268, 07064483649, 08030408344 for more information.