Babcock University Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2020/2021: Babcock University (BU) is now selling application forms for its 2020/2021 academic session admission screening exercise. See the admission requirements and how to obtain Babcock University Post UTME Form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admissions into Babcock University (BU), for 4, 5, or 6 year Degree Courses for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- Godfrey Okoye University JUPEB Admission Form 2020/2021
- Auchi Poly Post UTME Form 2020/2021 for ND Full-Time Programmes
- Nigerian Society of Engineers Grants 2020 Best UTME Candidates N16m Scholarship
- NALDA Registration Portal 2020 | Register & Login – nalda.ng/naldang
- Acumen West Africa Fellowship 2020 for Entrepreneurs & Organization-Builders
Babcock University Admission General Entry Requirements.
- Minimum qualification for the First Degree Programs: 5 credits at the GCE/SSCE/NECO Examinations or their equivalent (at not more than 2 sittings); one sitting only for Medicine & Surgery.
- Candidates below 16 years of age are advised not to apply.
- CANDIDATES AWAITING 2020 WAEC/NECO SSCE RESULTS WILL BE REQUIRED TO PRESENT ACCEPTABLE QUALIFICATIONS BEFORE MATRICULATION.
- All candidates who APPLY DIRECTLY to Babcock University are REQUIRED to sit for the current JAMB examination (for 100 Level) or apply for JAMB Direct Entry admissions (for Direct Entry).
- Candidates who apply for Transfer Admissions need to present JAMB Admission letter and transcript from previous University and Attestation Letters.
How to Apply Babcock University Post UTME Form.
Step 1: VISIT http://application2.babcock.edu.ng to start the application process. Create login details with a valid email address and telephone number to obtain your Password
Step 2: Log-in with your Username as your email address and Password as sent to the email address supplied in step 1.
Step 3: On the Left Panel do the following:
- · Click to fill Form. Make sure you fill all information requested for.
- · Click button to save form if you have filled every information.
- · Upload your Passport Photograph according to the specified size, and JPG or PNG format.
- · Select Screening Centre and Date of Screening.
Payments: Take the APPLICATION ID to the bank (Wema, Diamond, GTB, FirstBank, UBA). Tell the Teller you are paying for Babcock Application Fees via eTranzact platform. The fee is ₦2,000.00. Service charge is ₦350.00. Total ₦2,350.00.
Step 4: Once payment is done, then log in to the application system and Click Submit.
Step 5: Follow all instructions on the left menu, and be sure you print your completed Application Form