Alvan Ikoku Post UTME Form 2021/2022 [NCE & Degree Programmes]: Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, AIFCE post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out. All NCE and Degree applicants are invited to the screening exercise.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri 2021/2022 academic session post UTME screening exercise.
Direct Entry candidates should also apply for the screening process.
Alvan Ikoku College of Education Post UTME Cut-Off mark:
- Degree: 160.
- NCE: 100.
Alvan Ikoku College of Education Post UTME Eligibility
- Prospective students who chose Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri as their first choice institution and scored up to 160 and above in the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) for the Degree programme, and 100 to 159 for the NCE programme.
- All candidates who did not use Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education Owerri as their first choice institution in the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) but scored a minimum of 160 and are interested in applying can also do so on the condition that they first visit the JAMB website for a Change of Institution.
- Direct Entry candidates must be holders of NCE, OND or equivalent in relevant disciplines and subjects.
How to Apply for Alvan Ikoku College of Education Post UTME Form
The online registration commences on Monday, October 25, 2021, and ends on Sunday, November 28, 2021.
- Visit the College website www.alvanikoku.edu.ng
- Click on PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS to enter the login page.
- Click on APPLY… This will load the Post UTME registration App.
- Read the instructions page and click on START A NEW REGISTRATION
- Enter your JAMB Reg. No.
- Fill the screening Reg. form to obtain your portal ID and Generate Remita invoice (RRR).
- Proceed to the Bank with the invoice to pay your screening fee of N2000 using your RRR Number.
- Come back to the portal to complete your screening form.
- Correctly enter your O’level results
- Upload your Jamb result slip, O’level result, Birth Certificate and L.G.A. Identification, passport (Red Background Only), Direct Entry JAMB registration slip (Direct entry candidates only) and previous school statement of result (Direct entry candidates only).
- Confirm your entries
- Submit the application form.
- Print your acknowledgement slip.
Please follow these steps carefully to avoid encountering problems at any stage of the process. Any wrong information supplied disqualifies the candidate.
NB. Evening and Weekend Programmes/Sandwich should first apply to JAMB portal, obtain JAMB Registration Number, then follow same procedure as outlined above.
Helplines: 08133315556, 08034142366