ABU Zaria Postgraduate Admission Form 2021/2022: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) is now selling the application forms for admission into its postgraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session. See the courses, requirements and how to obtain ABU postgraduate form below.
The Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), Zaria, invites applications from suitably QUALIFIED CANDIDATES FOR ADMISSION INTO the Postgraduate programmes of the School for the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
- UI-FCE (Special) Oyo Degree Admission List 2020/2021
- Abubakar Tatari Ali Polytechnic Degree Admission List 2020/2021
- Fidei Polytechnic Academic Calendar 2020/2021 | REVISED
- HUKPOLY Commences New Programmes, Seeks Applications
- Apply Sterling Bank Recruitment Application Form 2021 (2 Openings)
- Mama Cash Spark Fund Grants 2021 (Up to €1,000 to €3,000 per project)
- FCT School of Midwifery Entrance Exam Date 2021/2022 | Basic Midwifery
- PTDF In-Country Scholarship 2021/2022 in Nigerian Federal Universities
Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Postgraduate Admission Entry Requirements
- An applicant for Postgraduate studies must have met the normal undergraduate requirements of at least five relevant O’ level credits or a combination of relevant O’ level credits and A ‘level qualifications (in a maximum of 2 sittings) such as IJMB, HND, HSC, NCE, etc. In all cases these must include a credit in O’ level English Language and Mathematics (where required).
- A holder of HND (minimum of an Upper Credit) or equivalent is ordinarily not qualified for Masters Admission except where he/she has acquired an additional qualification such as a PGD in the same or related field whereby he/she may be admitted.
- Applicants with 3rd class Degrees can, in some cases, be admitted, provided they possess additional relevant qualifications such as a PGD and/or post-graduation work experience (at least 5 years) acceptable to the University.
- Holders of Pass Degree or HND (lower than an Upper Credit) are not eligible for postgraduate studies in ABU.
- PhD applicants must hold a Master degree with a research thesis component (not project). Candidates with a CGPA score of less than 3.5 are not eligible for PhD admission.
- Where a PhD applicant is judged to be deficient, has a professional Master’s degree or Masters without a Thesis component, he/she maybe considered for an M.Phil.
- Applicants who earn a minimum CGPA of a 3.5 at the end of the M.Phil. programme shall be upgraded to proceed with the relevant PhD study.
- Applicants for PhD programmes are expected to liaise with the relevant departments/programmes prior to selection of their proposed research areas to ascertain the department’s capability to host their proposed study.
- Where a Master or PhD student is unable to complete his/her study within the stipulated time, such a student shall be awarded the relevant PGD or M.Phil. respectively (where applicable).
RECOMMENDED: Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Postgraduate Courses
How to Apply for ABU Postgraduate Admission Form
Interested and qualified candidates are required to go to https://spgs.abu.edu.ng/forms/ to create an account to obtain a unique Transaction ID which you will use to pay for your application form.
All PG application forms cost =N=10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira) only. However, the banks will also charge a token administrative fee in addition to the cost of application forms.
Some Programmes REQUIRE candidates to write Entrance Examinations. The dates, venues and times of the examinations shall be communicated in due course.
ABU postgraduate admission application closes on 29th October 2021.
- THE COST OF EACH APPLICATION FORM IS TEN THOUSAND NAIRA (N10,000.00) ONLY AND BANK CHARGES OF FIVE HUNDRED NAIRA (N500.00) ONLY.
- THE DURATION OF THE SALE OF APPLICATION FORMS AND SUBMISSION IS FROM 29th July, 2021 to 29th October, 2021.
- Ph.D APPLICANTS MUST UPLOAD A PROPOSAL AND ALSO MAKE A HARD COPY AVAILABLE TO BE SENT BY POST TO THE HEAD OF DEPARTMENT OF WHERE THE PROGRAMMED DOMICILED.
- THE PHONE NUMBERS AND E-MAIL ADDRESSES OF THE APPLICANT SHOULD REFLECT IN THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM.
- PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU HAVE THE BASIC ENTRY REQUIREMENTS OF FIVE O’LEVEL CREDITS INCLUDING ENGLISH AND OR MATHEMATICS IN NOT MORE THAN TWO SITTINGS.
For further enquiries; Please contact our servicom and call centre on the following numbers: 09097635737, 08187370526, 08187370529 and email; email@example.com