Abia State University (ABSU) Admission List 2020/2021: ABSU admission list is out – Candidates that participated in the Abia State University (ABSU) 2020/2021 aptitude test can now check their admission status online.
The management of the Abia State University (ABSU) has released the 2020/2021 academic session admission list.
ABSU admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university’s various degree programmes.
How to Check ABSU Admission List
- Go to ABSU admission status checking portal at https://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/Applicant/Admission/CheckStatus.
- Supply your JAMB Registration Number / Application Number in the required column.
- Finally, click on login to access your ABSU admission status.
Admitted candidates report to the Admissions Office of the University at Uturu, for the collection of Acceptance-of- offer slip, to enable them to pay the necessary fees and obtain further instructions therefrom.
Any offer of Admission not accepted on or before Wednesday, 31st March 2021, should be considered lapsed.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Abia State University (ABSU) first-degree programmes are equally advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress, and regularly check the JAMB site and the University website for their admission status.
ALTERNATIVELY, ABSU prospective students can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your ABSU admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the ABSU admission list.