Abia State University Admission List 2021/2022: Candidates that participated in the Abia State University (ABSU) 2021/2022 post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
The management of the Abia State University (ABSU) has released the 2021/2022 academic session 1st, 2nd and 3rd batch admission lists.
READ ALSO: FUTO 3rd Supplementary Form 2021/2022 | CHANGE OF COURSE
Table of Contents
Abia State University Admission List 2021/2022.
ABSU admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university’s various degree programmes.
How to Check ABSU Admission List
ABSU prospective students can check their admission status from the names pasted on the NOTICE BOARD within the school premises.
- Go to ABSU admission status checking portal at https://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/Applicant/Admission/CheckStatus.
- Supply your JAMB Registration Number / Application Number in the required column.
- Finally, click on login to access your ABSU admission status.
Candidates can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your ABSU admission status.
SEE ALSO: FCE (Technical) Gombe Direct Entry Admission List 2021/2022.
Admitted candidates report to the Admissions Office of the University at Uturu, for the collection of Acceptance-of- offer slip, to enable them to pay the necessary fees and obtain further instructions therefrom.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Abia State University (ABSU) first-degree programmes are equally advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the ABSU admission list.